1. Al-Shabib NA, Mosilhey SH, Husain FM. Cross-sectional study on food safety knowledge, attitude and practices of male food handlers employed in restaurants of King Saud University, Saudi Arabia. Food Control 2016;59:212-7.
2. (WHO) WHO. Food safety and food-borne illness 2007.
3. Das Q, Islam MR, Marcone MF, Warriner K, Diarra MS. Potential of berry extracts to control foodborne pathogens. Food Control 2017;73, Part B:650-62.
4. Tavakoli H R, Sanaei Nasab H, Karimi A A, Tavakoli R. Study of knowledge, attitude, and practice towards proper model of foods and nutrition by Military formal personnel. J Mil Med 2008;10(2):129-36. [In Persion]
5. Jevšnik M, Hlebec V, Raspor P. Food safety knowledge and practices among food handlers in Slovenia. Food Control 2008;19(12):1107-18.
6. Noorimotlagh Z, Mansourian M, Nourmoradi H, Shafieyan Z, Batavia P. Study of Knowledge and Attitude of among Ilam University of Medical Sciences Students Regarding to Food Sanitation and Safety. J Ilam Uni Med Sci 2015;23(3):8-15. [In Persion]
7. Olsen SJ, MacKinnon LC, Goulding JS, Bean NH, Slutsker L. Surveillance for foodborne-disease outbreaks—United States, 1993–1997. MMwR CDC Surveill Summ. 2000;49(1):1-62.
8. Osaili TM, Obeidat BA, Jamous DOA, Bawadi HA. Food safety knowledge and practices among college female students in north of Jordan. Food Control 2011;22(2):269-76.
9. Asiegbu CV, Lebelo SL, Tabit FT. The food safety knowledge and microbial hazards awareness of consumers of ready-to-eat street-vended food. Food Control 2016;60:422-9.
10. Dargahi A, Asadi F, Hashemian A, Sharafi K, Amirian T, Mohamdi M. Knowledge and Attitudes of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences in the Field of Health and Food Hygiene and Safety. Quarterly Journal of Health Breeze 2013;2(3):1-8. [In Persion]
11. Eslami H, Marzban A, Akrami Mohajeri F, Rezaei Z, Rafati Fard M. Students' Knowledge and Attitude of Hygiene and Food Safety at Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences in Yazd, Iran. Journal of Community Health Research 2015;4(3):159-67.
12. Jahed G, Golestani Far H, Ghodsi R, Mohammadi MT. The knowledge and attitude of students in relation with health and food safety at Tehran university of medical sciences. J Res Health 2012;2(1):154-61. [In Persion]
13. Muyanja C, Nayiga L, Brenda N, Nasinyama G. Practices, knowledge and risk factors of street food vendors in Uganda. Food Control 2011;22(10):1551-8.
14. Ovca A, Jevšnik M, Kavčič M, Raspor P. Food safety knowledge and attitudes among future professional food handlers. Food Control 2018;84:345-53.
15. Samapundo S, Thanh TC, Xhaferi R, Devlieghere F. Food safety knowledge, attitudes and practices of street food vendors and consumers in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. Food Control 2016;70:79-89.
16. Ahmadabadi Arani M, Sabahi M, Jedi Arani Ts, Gilasi H, Jahed Khaniki G. Knowledge and Attitudes of Health Workers in Health Centers of Kashan About Health and Food Safety in 2014 year. Quarterly Journal of Health Breeze 2015;3(3):1-7. [In Persion]
17. Mataji Amirrood M, Taghdisi MH, Gohari MR, Shidfar F. The Role Of Eating Attitude On Obesity-Related Eating Behavior In Overweight And Obese Women Of Urmia In 2012. J Payavard Salamat 2015;8(6):464-77. [In Persion]
18. Marietta AB, Welshimer KJ, Long Andersons S. Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors of College Students Regarding the 1990 Nutrition Labeling Education Act food Labels. J Am Diet Assoc 1999;99(4):445-9.
19. Surujlal M, Badrie N. Household consumer food safety study in Trinidad, West Indies. Internet j food saf 2004;3:8-14.
20. Walker E, Pritchard C, Forsythe S. Food handlers’ hygiene knowledge in small food businesses. Food Control 2003;14(5):339-43.
21. Kennedy J, Jackson V, Blair I, McDowell D, Cowan C, Bolton D. Food safety knowledge of consumers and the microbiological and temperature status of their refrigerators. J food prot 2005;68(7):1421-30.
22. Zhang H, Lu L, Liang J, Huang Q. Knowledge, attitude and practices of food safety amongst food handlers in the coastal resort of Guangdong, China. Food Control 2015;47:457-61.
23. Unklesbay N, Sneed J, Toma R. College students' attitudes, practices, and knowledge of food safety. J food prot 1998;61(9):1175-80.
24. Majowicz SE, Hammond D, Dubin JA, Diplock KJ, Jones-Bitton A, Rebellato S, et al. A longitudinal evaluation of food safety knowledge and attitudes among Ontario high school students following a food handler training program. Food Control 2017;76:108-16.
25. Samapundo S, Climat R, Xhaferi R, Devlieghere F. Food safety knowledge, attitudes and practices of street food vendors and consumers in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Food control 2015;50:457-66.
26. Ko W-H. The relationship among food safety knowledge, attitudes and self-reported HACCP practices in restaurant employees. Food control 2013;29(1):192-7.
27. Dehghan P, Pournaghi-Azar F, Azami-Aghdash S, Sohraby-Silabi Y, Dadkhah H, Mohammadzadeh-Aghdash H. Knowledge and attitude towards health and food safety among students of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran. J Anal Res Clin Med 2017;5(2):62-8.
28. Institute NA. Handbook for safe food service management. New Jersey. USA, 2 editon,1998.
29. Young I, Hendrick S, Parker S, Rajić A, McClure J, Sanchez J, et al. Knowledge and attitudes towards food safety among Canadian dairy producers. Prev vet med 2010;94(1):65-76.
30. Baser F, Ture H, Abubakirova A, Sanlier N, Cil B. Structural modeling of the relationship among food safety knowledge, attitude and behavior of hotel staff in Turkey. Food Control 2017;73:438-44.
31. Vo TH, Le NH, Le ATN, Minh NNT, Nuorti JP. Knowledge, attitudes, practices and training needs of food-handlers in large canteens in Southern Vietnam. Food Control 2015;57:190-4.
32. Kunadu AP-H, Ofosu DB, Aboagye E, Tano-Debrah K. Food safety knowledge, attitudes and self-reported practices of food handlers in institutional foodservice in Accra, Ghana. Food Control 2016;69:324-30.