1. Maleki A, Pajootan E, Hayati B. Ethyl acrylate grafted chitosan for heavy metal removal from wastewater: Equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies. J Taiwan Inst Cheml Eng 2015; 51: 127-134.
2. Jiao C, Xiong J, Tao J, Xu S, Zhang D, Lin H, et al. Sodium alginate/graphene oxide aerogel with enhanced strength–toughness and its heavy metal adsorption study. Int J Biol Macromol 2016; 83: 133-141.
3. Chowdhury IH, Chowdhury AH, Bose P, Mandal S, Naskar MK. Effect of anion type on the synthesis of mesoporous nanostructured MgO, and its excellent adsorption capacity for the removal of toxic heavy metal ions from water. RSC Adv 2016; 6(8): 6038-6047.
4. Imen Z, Hassani AH, Borghaee SM. Comparison of the effectiveness of natural dolomite and modified dolomite in the removal of heavy metals from aqueous solutions. J Adv Environ Health Res 2019; 7(1): 61-74.
5. Inyang MI, Gao B, Yao Y, Xue Y, Zimmerman A, Mosa A, et al. A review of biochar as a low-cost adsorbent for aqueous heavy metal removal. Crit Rev Environ Sci Technol 2016; 46(4): 406-433.
6. Huber M, Hilbig H, Badenberg SC, Fassnacht J, Drewes JE, Helmreich B. Heavy metal removal mechanisms of sorptive filter materials for road runoff treatment and remobilization under de-icing salt applications. Water Res 2016; 102: 453-463.
7. Azough A, Marashi SK, Babaeinejad T. Growth characteristics and response of wheat to cadmium, nickel and magnesium sorption affected by zeolite in soil polluted with armaments. J Adv Environ Health Res 2017; 5(3): 163-171.
9. Maleki A, Hayati B, Najafi F, Gharibi F, Joo SW. Heavy metal adsorption from industrial wastewater by PAMAM/TiO2 nanohybrid: Preparation, characterization and adsorption studies. J Mol Liq 2016; 224: 95-104.
10. Hosseini M, Esrafili A, Yegane Badi M, Gholami M. New magnetic/Biosilica/Sodium Alginate Composites for removal of Pb (II) ions from aqueous solutions: Kinetic and isotherm studies. J Adv Environ Health Res 2018; 6(3): 160-172.
11. Cheng T, Lee M, Ko M, Ueng T, Yang S. The heavy metal adsorption characteristics on metakaolin-based geopolymer. Appl Clay Sci 2012; 56: 90-96.
12. Mcmanamon C, Burke AM, Holmes JD, Morris MA. Amine-functionalised SBA-15 of tailored pore size for heavy metal adsorption. J Colloid Interface Sci 2012; 369(1): 330-337.
13. Hayati B, Maleki A, Najafi F, Daraei H, Gharibi F, Mckay G. Super high removal capacities of heavy metals (Pb2+ and Cu2+) using CNT dendrimer. J Hazard Mater 2017; 336: 146-157.
14. Hayati B, Maleki A, Najafi F, Daraei H, Gharibi F, Mckay G. Synthesis and characterization of PAMAM/CNT nanocomposite as a super-capacity adsorbent for heavy metal (Ni2+, Zn2+, As3+, Co2+) removal from wastewater. J Mol Liq 2016; 224: 1032-1040.
15. Yuan Y, Zhang G, Li Y, Zhang G, Zhang F, Fan X. Poly (amidoamine) modified graphene oxide as an efficient adsorbent for heavy metal ions. Polym Chem 2013; 4(6): 2164-2167.
16. Da'na E, Sayari A. Adsorption of heavy metals on amine-functionalized SBA-15 prepared by co-condensation: Applications to real water samples. Desalination 2012; 285: 62-67.
17. Ge F, Li M-M, Ye H, Zhao B-X. Effective removal of heavy metal ions Cd2+, Zn2+, Pb2+, Cu2+ from aqueous solution by polymer-modified magnetic nanoparticles. J Hazard Mater 2012; 211: 366-372.
18. Bulgariu D, Bulgariu L. Equilibrium and kinetics studies of heavy metal ions biosorption on green algae waste biomass. Bioresour Technol 2012; 103(1): 489-493.
19. Desta MB. Batch sorption experiments: Langmuir and Freundlich isotherm studies for the adsorption of textile metal ions onto teff straw (Eragrostis tef) agricultural waste. J Thermodyn 2013; 2013.