1. Bank W. The cost of air pollution: strengthening the economic case for action. Washington: World Bank Group. 2016.
2. Loomis D, Grosse Y, Lauby-Secretan B, Ghissassi FE, Bouvard V, Benbrahim-Tallaa L, et al. The carcinogenicity of outdoor air pollution. Lancet Oncol 2013; 14(13): 1262-3.
3. Tehran Air Quality Control Company. Annual reports of the air quality in Tehran during 2018[Internet]. Tehran: City Publication Printing Center; 2019. Report Code: QM97/02/01 (U)1. Available from: http://air.tehran.ir
4. Reza’ei S, Naddafi K, Nabizadeh R, Younesian M. Investigating the relationships between suspended particles’ concentrations in the indoor air of children hospitals in Tehran and the open air in their peripheries. [Internet]. Hygiene Department, Shahid Beheshti Medical Sciences University, Tehran Branch: The 12th national conference on environmental hygiene. 2010; Available from: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-NCEH12-NCEH12_031.html.
5. Amirbeigi H, Ahmadi Asoor A. Air hygiene and methods of fighting (environmental and industrial) pollutions. Tehran: Andishey-e-Rafi’e; 2007. [In Persian]
6. Hussein Saeedi L, Haji Hadi M, Rastegari M. Determining the concentration of heavy metals at urban ambient air (Case study: Rey City). J Environ Sci Stud 2016; 1(1): 23-36.
7. Hosseini G, Teymouri P, Giahi O, Maleki A. Health risk assessment of heavy metals in suspended particulate matter in the campus of Kurdistan university of medical sciences. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2016; 25(132): 136-46.
8. Parivarnia R. Risk assessment of contamination of nickel heavy metal in Shiraz urban dust [dissertation]. Shiraz: Payame Noor University; 2016. [In Persian]
9. Moradi Q, Mirzaei R. Spatial variability analysis of heavy metals in street dusts of Kashan city. Iran J Health Environ 2017; 9(4): 443-56. [In Persian]
10. Javidaneh Z, Zarasvandi AR, Rast Manesh F. Determination of geo-environmental factors and source of heavy metals in street dust, Masjed-e-Soleiman City, Khouzestan Province. Iran J Health Environ 2016; 9(2): 155-70. [In Persian]
11. Khademi H, Naderizadeh Z, Ayoubi Sh. Determination of heavy metals` concentration and contamination levels in dusts of Boushehr province. Water Soil Conserv 2016; 23(3): 171-87.
12. Dimitriou K, Kassomenos P. Airborne heavy metals in two cities of North Rhine Westphalia-Performing inhalation cancer risk assessment in terms of atmospheric circulation. Chemosphere 2017; 186: 78-87.
13. Karamelo P. Total and extractable heavy metals in indoor and street dust in Elbasan city, Albania. Int J Sci Res 2015; 4(2): 133-9.
14. Darus F M, Nasir R A, Sumari S M, Ismail Z S, Omar N A. Heavy Metals Composition of Indoor Dust in Nursery Schools Building. Procedia-Soc Behav Sci 2012; 38: 169-75.
15. Rashed M N. Total and extractable heavy metals in indoor, outdoor and street dust from Aswan city, Egypt. Clean Soil Air Water 2008; 36(10-11): 850-7.
16. Bakhtiari S. The history of Tehran. 2nd ed. Tehran: Institute of Geography and Cartography Geology (Gita Shenasi); 2009.
17. Rah Shahr International Group. Healthy city (development of metropolitan Tehran), recognition of the reasons, roots and origins of Tehran’s inharmonious development. Tehran: Urban planning section; 2003. Issuance No.59.
18. American Society for Testing and Material. Annual Book of ASTM standard. USA: Toledo, OH; 1997.
19. Tehran Traffic Control Company. Tehran: City Traffic Status Information System; 2018.
20. Mahmoodi Z, Khademi H. Using magnetic susceptibility technique to predict heavy metal pollution in atmospheric dust from Isfahan and neighboring cities. J Environ Stud 2013; 39(2): 123-32. [In Persian]
21. Edmunds W, Smedley P. Groundwater geochemistry and health: An overview. Geological Society, London, Special Publications 1996; 113(1): 91-105.
22. Soni MG, White SM, Flamm WG, Burdock GA. Safety evaluation of dietary aluminum. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 2001; 33(1): 66-79.