1. Agatemor C, Okolo PO. University of Benin water supply system: Microbiological and physico-chemical assessments. Environmentalist 2007; 27(2): 227-39.
2. Ahmed A, Noonari T, Magsi H, Mahar A. Risk assessment of total and faecal coliform bacteria from drinking water supply of Badin city, Pakistan. J Environ Profes Sri Lanka 2013; 2(1): 52-64.
3. Shakya P, Joshi TP, Joshi DR, Bhatta DR. Evaluation of physicochemical and microbiological parameters of drinking water supplied from distribution systems of Kathmandu municipality. Nepal J Sci Technol 2013; 13(2): 179-84.
4. Ahmad S, Ali A, Ullah I, Naz N, Ali A, Ali N. Bacteriological and biochemical evaluation of the spring’s water of district Buner Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan. Int J Adv Res Technol 2013; 2(7): 452-60.
5. Zazouli MA, Safarpour Ghadi M, Veisi A, Habibkhani P. Bacterial contamination in bottled water and drinking water distribution network in Semnan, 2012. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2013; 22(1): 151-9.
6. Mousazadeh R. Chemical and microbiological quality of drinking water in Bandar Abbas. Eur J Exp Biol 2013; 3(4): 254-6.
7. Al-Khatib IA, Arafat HA. Chemical and microbiological quality of desalinated water, groundwater and rain-fed cisterns in the Gaza strip, Palestine. Desalination 2009; 249(3): 1165-70.
8. Kosamu L, Gama S, Tsakama M, Mughogho B, Tenthani C. Assessment of changes in drinking water quality during distribution: A case study of Area 25 Township in Lilongwe, Malawi. Afr J Environ Sci Technol 2013; 7(5): 153-8.
9. Chowdhury S. Heterotrophic bacteria in drinking water distribution system: A review. Environ Monit Assess 2012; 184(10): 6087-137.
10. Blokker E, Furnass WR, Machell J, Mounce SR, Schaap PG, Boxall JB. Relating water quality and age in drinking water distribution systems using self-organising maps. Environ 2016; 3(10): 1-17.
11. Mahto B, Goel S. Bacterial survival and regrowth in drinking water systems. J Environ Sci Eng 2008; 50(1): 33-40.
12. Gardner KK, Vogel RM. Predicting ground water nitrate concentration from land use. Groundwater 2005; 43(3): 343-52.
13. Nezhad AB, Emamjomeh MM, Farzadkia M, Jafari AJ, Sayadi M, Talab AHD. Nitrite and nitrate concentrations in the drinking groundwater of Shiraz city, south-central Iran by statistical models. Iran J Public Health 2017; 46(9): 1275-84.
14. Verhille S. Understanding microbial indicators for drinking water assessment: Interpretation of test results and public health significance. National Collaborating Centre for Environmental Health 2013. Available at : http://www.ncceh.ca/sites/default/files/Microbial_Indicators_Jan_2013_0.pdf
15. Lu W, Zhang X-J. Factors affecting bacterial growth in drinking water distribution system. Biomed Environ Sci 2005; 18(2): 137-40.
16. Tyagi V, Chopra A, Kazmi A, Kumar A. Alternative microbial indicators of faecal pollution: Current perspective. Iran J Environ Health Sci Eng 2006; 3(3): 205-16.
17. Amanidaz N, Zafarzadeh A, Mahvi AH. The interaction between heterotrophic bacteria and coliform, fecal coliform, fecal Streptococci bacteria in the water supply networks. Iran J Public Health 2015; 44(12): 1685.
18. Jaleilzadeh A, Ghaesari M, Toosi M, Safari M, Soleimani Z. A survey of heterotrophic bacteria and coliforms in the water of old and new distribution networks. J Adv Environ Health Res 2016; 4(3): 135-41.
19. Prest EI, Hammes F, Van Loosdrecht M, Vrouwenvelder JS. Biological stability of drinking water: controlling factors, methods, and challenges. Front Microbiol 2016; 7(45):1-24.
20. Thani TS, Symekher SML, Boga H, Oundo J. Isolation and characterization of Escherichia colipathotypes and factors associated with well and boreholes water contamination in Mombasa County. Pan Afr Med J 2016; 23(1).
21. Chaidez C, Soto M, Martinez C, Keswick B. Drinking water microbiological survey of the Northwestern State of Sinaloa, Mexico. J Water Health 2008; 6(1): 125-9.