1. Guo R, Chen J. Application of alga-activated sludge combined system (AASCS) as a novel treatment to remove cephalosporins. Chem Eng J 2015; 260: 550-556.
2. Kummerer K. Significance of antibiotics in the environment. J Antimicro Chemother 2003; 52(1):5-7.
3. Kord Mostafapoor F, Ahmadi S H, Balarak D, Rahdar S. Comparison of dissolved air flotation process for aniline and penicillin G removal from aqueous solutions. Sci J Hamadan Univ Med Sci 2017; 23: 360-369.
4. Mascolo G, Balest L, Cassano D, Leara G, Lopez A, Pollice A, et al. Biodegradability of pharmaceutical industrial wastewater and formation of recalcitrant organic compounds during aerobic biological treatment. Biores Technol 2010; 101(8): 2585-2591.
5. Badawy M I, Wahaab R A, El-Kalliny A S. Fenton-biological treatment processes for the removal of some pharmaceuticals fromindustrial wastewater. J Hazard Mater 2009; 167: 567-574.
6. Yang Y, Wang P, Shi Sh, Liu Y. Microwave enhanced fenton-like process for the treatment of high concentration pharmaceutical wastewater. J Hazard Mater 2009; 168: 238-245.
7. Xing ZP, Sun DZ, Yu XJ, Zou JL, Zhou W. Treatment of antibiotic fermentation‐based pharmaceutical wastewater using anaerobic and aerobic moving bed biofilm reactors combined with ozone/hydrogen peroxide process. Environ Progress Sustain Energy 2014; 33:170-177.
8. Zhang S, Wang Y, He W, Wu M, Xing M, Yang J. Impacts of temperature and nitrifying communityon nitrification kinetics in a moving-bed biofilm reactor treating polluted raw water. Chem Eng J 2014; 236: 242-250.
9. Mazioti AA, Stasinakis AS, Pantazi Y, Andersen HR. Biodegradation of benzotriazoles and hydroxy-benzothiazole in wastewater by activated sludge and moving bed biofilm reactor systems. Biores Technol 2015; 192: 627-635.
10. Dvořák L, Lederer T, Jirku V, Masak J, Novak l. Removal of aniline, cyanides and diphenylguanidine from industrial wastewater using a full-scale moving bed biofilm reactor. Process Biochem 2014; 49(1):102-109.
11. Shokri R, Jalilzadeh Yeganeh R, Babaei A, Derikvand EAlmasi A. UV activation of hydrogen peroxide for removal of azithromycin antibiotic from aqueous solution: determination of optimum conditions by response surface methodology. Toxin Rev 2019; 1-8.
12. Gashtasbi F, Jalilzadeh Yengegeh R, Babaei A A. Photocatalysis assisted by activated-carbon-impregnated magnetite composite for removal of cephalexin from aqueous solution. Korean J Chem Eng 2018; 35(8): 1726-1734.
13. Gashtasbi F, Jalilzadeh Yengegeh R, Babaei A A. Adsorption of vancomycin antibiotic from aqueous solution using an activated carbon impregnated magnetite composite. Des Water Treat 2017; 88: 286–297.
14. Khademi D, Mohammadi M J, Shokri R, Takdastan
A. Application of cane bagasse adsorption on nitrate removal from groundwater sources: adsorption isotherm and reaction kinetics. Des Water Treat 2018; 120: 241-247.
15. Kordestani B, Jalilzadeh Yengejeh R, Takdastan A, Neisi A K. A new study on photocatalytic degradation of meropenem and ceftriaxone antibiotics based on sulfate radicals: Influential factors, biodegradability, mineralization approach. Microchem J 2019;146:286-292.
16. Kordestani B, Jalilzadeh Yengegeh R, Takdastan A, Neisi A K. Photo-Fenton oxidative of pharmaceutical wastewater containing meropenem and ceftriaxone antibiotics: influential factors, feasibility, and biodegradability studies. Toxin Rev 2018;
17. Babaei A A, Ghanbari F, Jalilzadeh Yengejeh R. Simultaneous use of iron and copper anodes in photoelectro-Fenton process: concurrent removals of dye and cadmium.Water Sci Tech 2017; 75(7): 1732-1742.
18. Sharma S, Ruparelia J P, Patel M L. A general review on advanced oxidation processes for waste water treatment. Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad -382 481, 08-10 Decamber, 2011.
19. Sarmah A K, Meyer M T, Boxall A B. A global perspective on the use, sales, exposure pathways, occurrence, fate and effects of veterinary antibiotics (VAs) in the environment. Chemosphere 2006; 65(5): 725-759.
20. Dehghani M H, Nasseri S, Ghaderpoori M, Mahvi A H, Nabizadeh R. Investigating the Efficiency of UV/H2O2 process for removal of linear alkylbenzene sulfonate (LAS) in aqueous solutions. Iran J Health Environ 2011; 3; 411-418.
21. Han Q, Wang H, Dong W, Liu T, Yin Y. Suppression of bromate formation in ozonation process by using ferrate (VI): Batch study. Chem Engin J 2014; 236:110-120.
22. Yuan F, Hu C, Hu X, Qu J, Yang M. Degradation of selectedpharmaceuticals in aqueous solution with UV and UV/H2O2. Water Res 2009; 43(16):1766-1774.
23. Del Moro G, Mancini A, Mascolo G, Di Laconi C. Comparison of UV/H2O2 based AOP as an end treatment or integrated with biological degradation for treating landfill leachates. Chem Eng J 2013; 218: 133-137
24. Almasi A, Dargahi A, Mohamadi M, Biglari H, Amirian F, Raei M. Removal of penicillin G by combination of sonolysis and photocatalytic sonophotocatalytic) process from aqueous solution: process optimization using RSM (Response Surface Methodology). Electron Physician 2016; 8: 2878-2887.
25. Jayanna B, Nagendrappa G, Arunkumar N G. Spectrophotometric estimation of azithromycin in tablets. Indian J Pharm Sci 2012; 74(4): 365–367.
26. Khan A A P, Mohd A, Bano S, Siddiqi K, Asiri A M. Spectrophotometricmethods for the determination of ampicillin by potassium permanganate and 1-chloro-2, 4-dinitrobenzene in pharmaceutical preparations. Arabian J Chem 2015; 8: 255-263.
27. Yazdani M, Najafipoor AA, Dehghan AA, Alidadi H, Dankoob M, Zangi R. Performance evaluation of combined ultrasonic/UV process in removal of tetracycline antibiotic from aqueous solutions using response surface methodology. J Res Environ Health 2017; 3: 11-20.
28. Sharma P, Singh L. Application of response surface analysis for biodegradation of azo reactive textile dye using Aspergillus foetidus. J Basic Microbiol 2012; 52: 314-323.
29. Behrouzi-Navid M, Olya M E, Monakchian K. Removal of Metronidazole in pharmaceutical industrial effluents by UV/H2O2. In The 5th National Conference and Exhibition on Environ Eng 2011. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-CEE05-CEE05_103.html. [Persian]
30. Jiao S, Zheng S, Yin D, Wang L, Chen l. Aqueousoxytetracycline degradation and the toxicity change of degradation compounds in photoirradiation process. J Environ Sci 2008; 20(7): 806-813.
31. Belghadr I, Shams Khoramabadi Gh, Godini H, Almasian M. The removal of the cefixime antibiotic from aqueous solution using an advanced oxidation process (UV/H2O2). Desalin Water Treat 2015; 55(4): 1068-1075.
32. Shokoohi R, Torkahvand Z, Zolghadnasab H, Alikhani M, Meisam H. Study of the efficiency of moving bed biofilm reactor (MBBR) in LAS anionic detergent removal from hospital wastewater: determination of removing model according to response surface methodology (RSM).Water Sci Techol 2018; 2017: 1-7.
33. Shokoohi R, Asghari G, Leili M, Khiadani M, Foroughi M, Sedighi Hemat M. Modelling of moving bed biofilm reactor (MBBR) efficiency on hospital wastewater (HW) treatment: a comprehensive analysis on BOD and COD removal. Int J Environ Sci Techol 2017; 14(4): 841-852.
34. Golshahi M, Farrokhi M, Mohammadnejad S. Determine performance system MBBR in reduction COD sewage and comparison with conventional activated sludge system. J Environ Health Eng 2017: 4(2): 104-114.
35. Shokoohi R, Almasi H, Sedighi M, Daree Z, Abari S. Application of a moving bed biofilm reactor inremoval of ciprofloxacin from real hospital effluent: effect of operational conditions. Avicenna J Environ Health Eng 2017: 4(2): 19-23.