1. Samaei MR, Ebrahimy A, Ehrampoosh MH, Talebi P, Khalili MH, Morovati RA. Study of the Physical and Chemical quality of Potable Water in Yazd. J Tolooe behdasht 2007;20:50-57. file:///C:/Users/Zagros/Downloads/samaei_8ab-yazd.pdf
2. Heidari M, Mesdaghinia A R, Miranzadeh M B, Yunesian M, Naddafi K, Mahvi AH. Survey on microbial quality of drinking water in rural areas of Kashan and the role of rural water and wastewater company in that improvement. Health System Research 2010; 6(Number Supplement): 898-907.
3. Mokhtari S A, Fazlzadeh Davil M, Dorraji B. Survey of Bacteriological Quality of the Drinking Water in Rural Areas of Ardabil City. J Health 2011; 2 (1) :66-73.
4. Balbus JM, Lang ME. Is the water safe for my baby? Pediatr Clin North Am. 2001; 48(5): 1129-1152.
5. World Health Organization. Diarrhea: why children are still dying and what can be done. New York: United Nations Children's Fund, 2009.
6. Montgomery MA, Elimelech M. Water and sanitation in developing countries: including health in the equation. Environ Sci Technol. 2007; 41(1): 17-24.
7. Alley ER. Water quality control handbook. New York; McGraw-Hill, 2007.
8. Shabankareh fard E, Hayati R, Dobaradaran S. Evaluation of physical, chemical and microbial quality of distribution network drinkingwater in Bushehr, Iran. Iran South Med J. 2015; 17 (6) :1223-1235
9. Dehghani M, Ghaderpoori M, Fazlzadeh M, Golmohamadi S. Survey of bacteriological quality of the drinking water in rural areas of Saqqez City. Iran J Health Environ. 2009; 2(2): 132-139.
10. Sadeghi G, Mohammadian M, Nourani M, Peyda M, Eslami A. Microbiological quality assessment of rural drinking water supplies in Iran. J Agri Social Sci. 2007; 3(1): 31-3.
11. Manshouri M, Momayyezi M, Khalili M, Jaoshani G. Determination of drinking water quality consuming in Yazd suburban buses in the first half of Year 2011 . J Ilam Univ Med Sci. 2014; 21:17-23.
12. Zazouli M A, Safarpour Ghadi M, Veisi A, Habibkhani P. Bacterial Contamination in Bottled Water and Drinking Water Distribution Network in Semnan, 2012. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2013; 22 (1) :151-159
13. Godini K, Sayehmiri K, Alyan G, Alavi S, Rostami R. Investigation of microbial and chemical quality of bottled waters distributed in Ilam (Wester Iran) 2009-10. J Ilam Univ Med Sci.2012;20(2):33-7.
14. Ngari MS, Wangui WT, Ngoci NS, Wa BMJ. Physico-chemical properties of spring water in kabare and baragwi locations,Gichugu Division Kirinyaga County of Kenya.Int J Sci Res. 2013;2(7):280-285
15. Da Silva MEZ, Santana RG, Guilhermetti M, Camargo Filho I, Endo EH, Ueda-Nakamura T, et al. Comparison of the bacteriological quality of tap water and bottled mineral water. Int J Hyg Environ Health 2008;211(5):504-9.
16. Babaei A, Ghafari zadeh F, Normoradi H, Ahmadi Angali K, Moslemnia M, Salimi J. Investigation on the Microbial Quality of Water Treatment centers in Abadan City. J Ilam Univ Med Sci.2014; 22 (4): 132-140
17. Federation WE, Association A. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. American Public Health Association (APHA): Washington, DC, USA. 2005. https://www.mwa.co.th/download/file_upload/SMWW_1000-3000.pdf
18. Dehghanitafti M. Evaluate the quality of drinking water sources in Taft city. Second National Seminar on Environmental Health of AHVAZ city. 2003. https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=fa&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=+Evaluate+the+quality+of+drinking+water+sources+in+Taft+city.&btnG=
19. Dindarloo K, Alipour V, Farshidfar G. Chemical quality of drinking water in Bandar Abbas . Hormozgan Med J 2006; 10 (1): 57-62.
20. Shayegan J, Raufian p. Iran Standard Number 1053. Institute of Standards and Industrial Researchof Iran. 1351;2(4):1-100. http://vct.iums.ac.ir/uploads/payvast1_ab_1053.pdf
21. Wazirie B AM, Amozegar N, Bazazyeh N. Iran Standard Number 1011. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. 1364;2(4):1-100.
22. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). National primary drinking water regulations: Long Term 1 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule. Final rule. Fede Regist. 2002;67(9):1811.
23. Majdi H, Gheibi L, Soltani T. Evaluation of Physicochemical and Microbial Quality of Drinking Water of Villages in Takab Town in West Azerbaijan in 2013. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci 2015 14(8): 631-42.
24. Keramati H, Mahvi A, Abdulnezhad L. The survey of physical and chemical quality of Gonabad drinking water in spring and summer of 1386. Horizon Med Sci. 2007;13(3):25-32.
25. WHO. Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality [electronic resource]: incorporating 1st and 2nd addenda, Vol. 1, Recommendations. 2008. http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/fulltext.pdf
26. Karrabi MA, Hasanabadi M, Alinejhad a, khamirchi R, Tabaraee y. Evaluation of Physical, Chemical and Microbial Quality of Drinking Water in Davarzan Province Villages of Sabzevar in Authomn 2010. Beyhagh. 2011; 6(2): 18-28.
27. Ghaderpoori M, Dehghani MH, Fazlzadeh M, Zarei A. Survey of microbial quality of drinking water in rural areas of Saqqez, Iran. Am Eurasian J Agri Environ Sci. 2009;5(5):627-32.
28. Jafarzadeh N, Ravanbakhsh M, Ahmadi Angali K, ZareJavid A, RanjbarVakilAbadi D, Ardeshirzadeh S. Evaluation of drinking water quality indices (case study: Bushehr province, Iran). Environ Health Eng Manag. 2017; 4(2): 73-79.