1. Parlak KU. Effect of nickel on growth and biochemical characteristics of wheat sedlings. NJAS-Wageningen J Life Sci 2016;76:1-5.
2. Gajewska E, Niewiadomska E, Tokarz K, Slaba M, Sklodowska M. Nickel-induced changes in carbon metabolism in wheat shoots. J Plant Physiol 2013;170(4):369-77.
3. Dalir N, Khoshgoftarmanesh AH. Root uptake and translocation of nickel in wheat as affected by histidine. J Plant Physiol 2015;184:8-14.
4. Salimi M, Amin MM, Ebrahimi A, Ghazifard A, Najafi P, Amini H, et al. Influence of salinity on phytoremediation of cadmium on contaminated soils. J Health Res 2012;7(6):1130-7. [In Persian]
5. Khan S, Farooq R, Shahbaz SH, Aziz Khan M, Sadique M. Health risk assessment of heavy metals for population via consumption of vegetables. World Applied Sci J 2009;6(12):1602-6.
6. Liphadzi MS, Kirkham MB. Availability and plant uptake of heavy metals in EDTA-assisted phytoremediation of soil and composted bio solids. S Afr J Bot. 2006;72(3):391-7.
7. Adiloglu S, Saglam T, Adiloglu A, Sume A. Phytoremediation of nickel (Ni) from agricultural soils using canola. Desalin Water Treat 2016; 57(6): 2383-8.
8. Memon AR, Aktoprakligil D, Ozdemir A, Vertli A. Heavy metal accumulation and detoxification mechanisms in plants. Turkish Journal of Botany 2000;25(3):111-21.
9. Eskandari H, Aliadeh-Amraie A. Ability of some crops for phytoremediation of nickel and zinc heavy metals from contaminated soils. J Adv Environ Health Res 2016;4(4):234-9.
10. Dmuchowski W, Gozdowski D, Braoszewska P, Baczewska AH, Suwara I. Phytoremediation of zinc contaminated soils using silver birch . Ecol Engineer 2014;71:32-5.
11. Pandey VC. Suitability of Ricinus communis L. cultivation for phytoremediation of fly ash disposal sites. Eco Engineer. 2013; 336-41.
12. Sajwan KS, Ornes WH, Youngblood TV, Alva AK. Uptake of soil applied cadmium, nickel and selenium by bush beans. Water Air Soil Pollution 1995;91(3-4):209-17.
13. Beigi Harchegani H, Banitalebi G. The effect of twenty-three years of surface irrigation with treated municipality wastewater on soil loadings transfer to wheat and corn grains and related health risks of some heavy metals. J Water Soil 2013;27(3):570-80.
14. Chen ZF, Zhao Y, Zhu Y, Yang X, Qiao J, Tianc Q, et al. Health risks of heavy metals in sewage-irrigated soils and edible seeds in Langfang of Hebei province, China. J Sci Food Agric 2009;90(2): 314-20
15. Rattan RK, Datta SP, Chhonkar PK, Suribabu K, Singh AK. Long-term impact of irrigation with sewage effluents on heavy metal content in soils, crops and groundwater, a case study. Agriculture, Ecosys Environ 2005;109:310–22.
16. Wang XL, Sato T, Xing BS, Tao S. Health risks of heavy metals to the general public in Tianjin, China via consumption of vegetables and fish. Sci Total Environ 2005;350(1-3):28–37.
17. Allen HE, Huang CP, Bailey GW, Bowers A.R. Metal Speciation and contamination of soil.Boca raton,Fla.: Lewis Publishers; 1995.
18. Vaseghi S, Afyouni M, Shariatmadari H, Mobali M. Effect of wastewater and soil pH on micronutrient and heavy metal uptake. J Agric Natu Resource 2003;3:95-105.
19. Hassan N, Mahmood Q, Waseem A, Irshad M, Pervez FA. Assessment of heavy metals in wheat plants irrigated with contaminated wastewater. Pol J Environ Stud 2013;22(1):115-23.