1. Sajadi F-S, Mosharafian S, Torabi M, Hajmohamadi S. Evaluation of DMFT index and Significant Caries Index in 12-year-old students in Sirjan, Kerman. Journal of Isfahan Dental School 2014;10(4): 290-8.
2. Asdagh S, Nuroloyuni S, Amani F, SadeghiMazidi T. Dental Caries Prevalence among 6-12 Years Old School Children in Ardabil City, 2012. Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences 2015;15(1): 39-45.[In Persion]
3. Hazavei SMM, Vafa MS, Moeini B, Soltanian AR, Rezaei L. Assessment of oral-dental health status: using Health Belief Model (HBM) in first grade guidance school students in Hamadan. Jundishapur Journal of Health Sciences 2012;4(3): 65-75. [In Persion]
4. Aghighi S, Omrani L. Evaluation of DMFT index and level of teeth and mouth hygiene education among students in air force military bases in the year 2008-2009. EBNESINA 2010;12(4): 15-9. [In Persion]
5. Moura LcdFtAd, Moura MSd, Toledo OAd. Dental caries in children that participated in a dental program providing mother and child care. Journal of Applied Oral Science 2006;14(1): 53-60.
6. Faezi M, Farhadi S, NikKerdar H. Correlation between dmft, Diet and Social Factors in Primary School Children of Tehran-Iran in 2009-2010. Journal of Mashhad Dental School 2012;36(2): 141-8. [In Persion]
7. Saghazadeh M, Navidi AO. Investigation and comparison of the effect of two mouthrinses, Plax and Irsha on dental plaque reduction. Journal of Dental Medicine 2006;19(4): 40-50. [In Persion]
8. Bahareh T, Heidary A. Assessment of Oral Hygiene and Oral Health Status of 4-12 Year Old Children with Hearing Impairment. Journal of Mashhad Dental School 2015;40(1): 59-72. [In Persion]
9. Maleki A, Bakhtiarvand SNAA, Safari M, Rezaee R. Determination of Fluoride in Sanandaj Drinking Water Resources. Jundishapur Journal of Health Sciences 2011;3(4): 19-27. [In Persion]
10. Aghdasi H, Borujeni FG, Behzadpoor M, Hoseini F, Habibzadeh T. A Survey Of Relationship Between Drinking Water Fluoride Concentration And Dmft Index In Guidance School Students: A Case Study Piranshahr And Poldasht, West Azarbayjan. Urmia Medical Journal 2014;25(3): 199-207. [In Persion]
11. Sadeghi M, Bagherian A. DMFT index and bilateral dental caries occurance among 12-year-old students in Rafsanjan-2007. Journal of Rafsanjan university of medical sciences 2008;7(4): 267-74. [In Persion]
12. Nokhostin MR, Siahkamari A, Akbarzadeh Bagheban A. Evaluation of oral and dental health of 6-12 year -old students in Kermanshah city. ISMJ 2013;16: 241-9.
13. Davari AR, Haerian A, Danesh-Kazemi AR, Zallaghi Parchal M, Akbarian B. Prevalence and Comparison of DMFT in 15 Year Old Male High School Students of Yazd City, 2002-2009. SSU_Journals 2011;19(1): 45-53. [In Persion]
14. Haerian A, Ezoddini F, Ardakani S, Vafadar SH, Zafarbakhsh A. Determining the Relationship between Dental Caries and Periodontal Disease on the Panoramic Radiographies. SSU_Journals 2014;22(5): 1512-23. [In Persion]
15. Yousofi M, Behrouzpour K, Kazemi SA, Afroughi S. Dental Caries and Related Factors among 7-12 Year-old School Children in Yasuj, Iran, in 2014. Armaghane danesh 2015;20(9): 836-47. [In Persion]
16. Ismail AI, Sohn W. The impact of universal access to dental care on disparities in caries experience in children. The Journal of the American Dental Association 2001;132(3): 295-303.
17. Eskandarizadeh A, Sajadi FS, Torabi M, Sharifi M, Amini Z, Sahebghalam B, et al. Caries Free Prevalence among 6, 12 & 15-Year Old School Children in Kerman during 2000-2005. Journal of Health and Development 2015;4(1): 42-51. [In Persion]
19. Talebi M, Makarem A, Mazhari F, Movahedian N. Diet Analysis and Its Relation to Dental Health Status of Mashhad Preschoolers in 2004. 2007.
20. Mohammadi TM, Kay EJ, Hajizamani A. Relation between past and present dietary sugar intake and dental caries in a high caries population. Journal of Dentistry of Tehran University of Medical Sciences 2008;5(2): 59-64.
21. Wulaerhan J, Abudureyimu A, Bao X-L, Zhao J. Risk determinants associated with early childhood caries in Uygur children: a preschool-based cross-sectional study. BMC oral health 2014;14(136):1-8.
22. Al-Hosani E, Rugg-Gunn A. Combination of low parental educational attainment and high parental income related to high caries experience in pre-school children in Abu Dhabi. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology 1998;26(1): 31-6.
23. Hallett KB, O'Rourke PK. Dental caries experience of preschool children from the north Brisbane region. Australian dental journal 2002;47(4): 331-8.