1. Shabankareh Fard E, Hayati R, Dobaradaran S. Evaluation of physical, chemical and microbial quality of distribution network drinkingwater in Bushehr, Iran. Iran South Med J 2014; 17(6): 1223-35.
2. Miranzadeh MB, Heidari M, Mesdaghinia AR, Younesian M. Survey of microbial quality of drinking water in rural areas of Kashan-Iran in second half of 2008. Pak J Biol Sci 2011; 14(1): 59-63.
3. Hashemi A, Pourhossein T, Dehghanzade R. Analysis of physical and chemical events in Tabriz drinking water. Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. J Chem Environ 2012; 3(10): 5-10.
4. Mokhtari SA, Fazlzadeh Davil M, Dorraji B. Survey of bacteriological quality of the drinking water in rural areas of ardabil city. J Health 2011; 2(1): 66-73.
5. Noorozi R, Zafarzadeh A, Youlizadh T. Survey on microbial quality of drinking water in city maravehtapeh villages and comparison with national and WHO standards. J Environ Health Eng 2013; 1(1):20-9 2013; 1(1): 20-9.
6. Amouei A, Bagher Miranzadeh M, Shahandeh Z, Taheri T, Asgharnia HA, Akbarpour S, et al. A study on the microbial quality of drinking water in rural areas of mazandaran province in north of Iran (2011). J Environ Prot 2012; 3(7): 605-60.
7. Asamoah Sakyi P, Asare R, Anani C, Boakye Dampare S. Nutrient-induced growth of coliform and HPC bacteria in drinking-water pipes. J Environ Prot 2012; 3(6): 508-17.
8. Zazouli M A, Safarpour Ghadi M, Veisi A, Habibkhani P. Bacterial contamination in bottled water and drinking water distribution network in Semnan, 2012. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2013; 22(1): 151-9. [In Persian].
9. Ranjbar D, Dobaradaran S, Tahmasebi R, Ravanipour M, Farahmandnia M, Kazemi T. Check the quality of drinking water bacterial intercity bus in the port of Bushehr in 2012. Proceedings of the 16th National Conference on Environmental Health; 2013 Oct 1-3; Tabriz, Iran. [In Persian].
10. World Health Organization. Heterotrophic plate count measurement in drinking water safety management [Online]. [cited 2002]; Available from: URL: http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/WSH02.10.pdf
11. Mosaferi M, Shakerkhatibi M, Mehri Badloo A. Heterotrophic bacteria in drinking water in Tabriz,
Iran. J Sch Public Health Inst Public Health Res 2011; 8(4): 83-92.
12. Ahmari G, Kalantari S. Survey factors affecting the growth of heterotrophic bacteria in the water distribution network drinking water Arak [Online]. [cited 2010]; Available from: URL: http://www.abfamarkazi.ir/_DouranPortal/documents/tahghighat/hetrotroph_7.pdf. 2016.
13. World Health Organization. Guidelines for drinking-water quality. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2004.
14. Amin R, Ali SS, Anwar Z, Khan Khattak JZ. Microbial Analysis of Drinking Water and Water Distribution System in New Urban Peshawar. Curr Res J Biol Sci 2012; 4(6): 731-7.
15. Hamida A, Javed A, Mohammad NA, Musaddiq I. Bacteriological analysis of drinking water of hand pumps in different schools of District Peshawar (Pakistan). Pak J Food Sci 2006; 16(1-4): 34-8.
16. Nagatani T, Yasuhara K, Murata K, Takeda M, Nakamura T, Fuchigami T, et al. Residual Chlorine Decay Simulation in Water Distribution System. Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Water Supply Technology; 2006 Nov 22-24; Yokohama, Japan.
17. Li X, Gu DM, Qi JY, M U, Zhao HB. Modeling of residual chlorine in water distribution system. J Environ Sci (China) 2003; 15(1): 136-44.
18. Hilborn ED, Covert TC, Yakrus MA, Harris SI, Donnelly SF, Rice EW, et al. Persistence of nontuberculous mycobacteria in a drinking water system after addition of filtration treatment. Appl Environ Microbiol 2006; 72(9): 5864-9.
19. Allen MJ, Edberg SC, Reasoner DJ. Heterotrophic plate count bacteria-what is their significance in drinking water? Int J Food Microbiol 2004; 92(3): 265-74.
20. Pavlov D, de Wet CM, Grabow WO, Ehlers MM. Potentially pathogenic features of heterotrophic plate count bacteria isolated from treated and untreated drinking water. Int J Food Microbiol 2004; 92(3): 275-87.