1. Tabesh M, Aghaei A, Soltani J. Study (Prediction) of Main Pipes Break Rates in Water Distribution Systems Using Intelligent and Regression Methods. Journal of Water & Wastewater 2011; 22(78): 2-14. [In Persian].
2. Sarkardeh H, Khodashenas SR. Management and leakage control in the urban water supply networks (a strategic vision). Proceedings of the 14th Civil Engineering Student's Conference; 2007 Aug 26-28; Semnan, Iran; 2007. [In Persian].
3. Giustolisi O, Laucelli D, Savic DA. Development of rehabilitation plans for water mains replacement considering risk and cost-benefit assessment. Civil Engineering and Environmental Systems 2006; 23(3):175-90.
4. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. New or Repaired Water Mains [Online]. [cited 2002 Aug 15]; Available from: URL:http://water.epa.gov/lawsregs/rulesregs/sdwa/tcr/upload /neworrepairedwatermains.pdf
5. Ezzeldin R, Abdel-Gawad HA, Rayan MA. Reliability-based optimal design for water distribution networks of el-mostakbal city, Egypt (Case study). Proceedings of the 12th International Water Technology Conference; 2008 Mar 27-30; Alexandria, Egypt; 2008.
6. Sadiq R, Kleiner Y, Rajani B. Water quality failures in distribution networks-risk analysis using fuzzy logic and evidential reasoning. Risk Anal 2007; 27(5): 1381-94.
7. Karimi K. Determine the optimal time for leak detection and renovation water supply networks [MSc Thesis]. Tehran, Iran: School of Civil Engineering, University of Tehran; 2003. [In Persian].
8. Gowlter I, Kazemi A. Analysis of Water Distribution Pipe Failure Types in Winnipeg, Canada. J Transp Eng 1989; 115(2): 95-111.
9. Goulter I, Davidson J, Jacobs P. Predicting Water?Main Breakage Rates. J Water Resour Plann Manage 1993; 119(4): 414369.
10. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Drinking Water Infrastructure Needs Survey and Assessment [Online]. [cited 2001]; Available from: URL: http://water.epa.gov/infrastructure/drinkingwater/dwns
11. Soltani J, Mohammad Rezapour Tabari M. Determination of Effective Parameters in Pipe Failure Rate in Water Distribution System Using the Combination of Artificial Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithm. Journal of Water & Wastewater 2012; 23(83): 2-15.
12. Sacluti F. Modeling water distribution pipe failures using Artificial Neural Networks [MSc Thesis]. Edmonton, AB: Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta Canada; 1999.
13. Tabesh M, Abedini AA. Analysis of pipe failure in water distribution network. Iran-Water Resources Research 2005; 1(1): 78-89. [In Persian].
14. Tabesh M, Soltani J, Farmani R, Savic D. Assessing pipe failure rate and mechanical reliability of water distribution networks using data-driven modeling. Journal of Hydroinformatics 2009; 11(1): 1-17.
15. Bani-Said N, Jafarzadeh-Haghighi-Fard N. Study and water quality of drinking water distribution network in Ahvaz. J Water and Environ 2006; (65): 11-4.[In Persian].
16. Statistical Center of Iran. General Population and Housing Census 2006 [Online]. [cited 2007]; Available from: URL: http://www.amar.org.ir/default.aspx/[In Persian].
17. Babaei AA, Atari L, Ahmadi Nadali Alavi M, Ahmadi Angali K. Determination of trihalomethanes concentration in Ahvaz water distribution network in 2011. Jentashapir 2012; 3(4): 469-79. [In Persian].
18. Vesal Control Company. Consultant Water and Wastewater Company Ahvaz [Online]. [cited 2013]; Available from: URL:http://www.vesalcontrol.com/index.aspx?siteid=1&pag eid=247 [In Persian].
19. Shamsaei H, Jaafar O, Ahmad Basri N. Disadvantage Pressure Changes on the Decline of Water Quality in Water Distribution Systems. Engineering 2013; 5(1):97- 105.
20. Dadban-Shahamat E. Gorgan Accident Causes of drinking water network in 2004-2005. Proceedings of the 10th National Congress on Environmental Health; 2007 Oct 30-Nov 2; Hamadan, Iran; 2007. [In Persian].
21. Institute for Research in Construction Canada. Water Mains Break Data on Different Pipe Materials for 1992 and 1993. Ottawa, Canada: Institute for Research in Construction; 1995.
22. Wood A, Lence BJ. Using Water Main Break Data to Improve Asset Management for Small and Medium Utilities: District of Maple Ridge, B.C. Journal of Infrastructure Systems 2009; 15(2): 111-9.
23. Schuster CJ, McBean EA. Impacts of cathodic protection on pipe break probabilities: a Toronto case study. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering 2008; 35(2): 210-6.
24. Beigi F. Pathology of the urban water distribution networks. J Water and Environ 1999; (37): 17-25.
25. O'Day K, Weiss R, Chiavari S, Blair D. Water Main Evaluation for Rehabilitation/Replacement. Washington, DC: American Water Works Assn; 1986.
26. Kleiner Y, Rajani B. Forecasting Variations and Trends in Water-Main Breaks. J Infrastruct Syst 2002; 8(4):
27. Agbenowosi NK. A mechanistic analysis based decision support system for scheduling optimal pipeline replacement [PhD Thesis]. Blacksburg, VA: Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; 2000. p. 1–342.
28. .Lambert AO, Brown TG, Takizawa M, Weimer D. A review of performance indicators for real losses from water supply systems. J Water SRT-Aqua 1999; 48:227- 37.
29. Rajani B, Tesfamariam S. Estimating time to failure of ageing cast iron water. Proceedings of the ICE-Water Management 2007; 160(2): 83-8.
30. Wood A, Lence BJ. Assessment of water main break data for asset management. American Water Works Association 2006; 98(7): 76-86.
31. Rngzan K, Mehrabi A, Shad R, Abshirini E, Moradzadeh M. Optimum management of water and wastewater network in GIS environment using geospatial database, a case study on part of Ahvaz city, SW Iran [Online]. [cited 2013]; Available from: URL:http://www.gisdevelopment.net/application/environmen t/overview/env01.htm
32. Kettler AJ, Goulter IC. An analysis of pipe breakage in urban water distribution networks. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering 1985; 12(2): 286-93.
33. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Distribution system inventory, integrity and water quality [Online].[cited 2007]; Available from: URL: http://www.epa.gov/ogwdw/disinfection/tcr/pdfs/issuep aper_tcr_ds-inventory.pdf
34. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Control and mitigation of drinking water losses in distribution SYSTEMS [Online]. [cited 2010]; Available from: URL:http://water.epa.gov/type/drink/pws/smallsystems/uploa d/Water_Loss_Control_508_FINALDEc.pdf/
35. Whittle AJ, Allen M, Preis A, Iqbal M. Sensor networks for monitoring and control of water distribution systems. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure (SHMII-6); 2013 Dec 9-11; Hong Kong, China; 2013.