1. Khosravi R, Eslami H, Almodaresi SA, Heidari M, Fallahzadeh RA, Taghavi M, et al. Use of geographic information system and water quality index to assess groundwater quality for drinking purpose in Birjand City, Iran. Desalination Water Treat 2017;67(1):74-83.
2. Petersen L, Heynen M, Pellicciotti F. Freshwater Resources: Past, Present, Future. International Encyclopedia of Geography: People, the Earth, Environment and Technology: People, the Earth, Environment and Technology, 2016;2:1-11.
3. Shukla AK, Ojha CSP, Mijic A, Buytaert W, Pathak S, Garg RD, et al. Population growth, land use and land cover transformations, and water quality nexus in the Upper Ganga River basin. Hydrol Earth Syst Sci 2018;22(9):4745-70.
4. Wolf J, Hunter PR, Freeman MC, Cumming O, Clasen T, Bartram J, et al. Impact of drinking water, sanitation and handwashing with soap on childhood diarrhoeal disease: updated meta-analysis and meta-regression. Trop Med Int Health 2018;23(5):508-25.
5. Nath BK, Chaliha C, Bhuyan B, Kalita E, Baruah DC, Bhagabati AK. GIS mapping-based impact assessment of groundwater contamination by arsenic and other heavy metal contaminants in the Brahmaputra River valley: A water quality assessment study. J Clean Prod 2018;201:1001-11.
6. Tiwari K, Goyal R, Sarkar A. GIS-based spatial distribution of groundwater quality and regional suitability evaluation for drinking water. Environ Process 2017;4(3):645-662.
7. Kumari R, Datta PS, Rao MS, Mukherjee S, Azad C. Anthropogenic perturbations induced groundwater vulnerability to pollution in the industrial Faridabad District, Haryana, India. Environ Earth Sci 2018;77(5):187-92.
8. Hobbie SE, Finlay JC, Janke BD, Nidzgorski DA, Millet DB, Baker LA. Contrasting nitrogen and phosphorus budgets in urban watersheds and implications for managing urban water pollution. Proc Natl Acad Sci 2017;114(16):4177-82.
9. Şener Ş, Şener E, Davraz A. Evaluation of water quality using water quality index (WQI) method and GIS in Aksu River (SW-Turkey). Sci Total Environ 2017;584:131-44.
10. Abbasnia A, Radfard M, Mahvi AH, Nabizadeh R, Yousefi M, Soleimani H, et al. Groundwater quality assessment for irrigation purposes based on irrigation water quality index and its zoning with GIS in the villages of Chabahar, Sistan and Baluchistan, Iran. Data Brief 2018;19:623-31.
11. Nas B, Berktay A. Groundwater contamination by nitrates in the city of Konya, (Turkey): A GIS perspective. J Environ Manage 2006;79(1):30-7.
12. Ramesh K, Elango L. Groundwater quality and its suitability for domestic and agricultural use in Tondiar river basin, Tamil Nadu, India. Environ Monit Assess 2012;184(6):3887-99.
13 Anonymous. Water Statistics of Tehran Province. Abfatehran Company, 2015; 416 p.
14. Anonymous. Protocols manual for water quality sampling in Canada. Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment. 2016; 180 p.
15. Standard Methods. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater. In: Greenberg, A.E., Clesceri LS, Eaton AD. (Eds.), APHA-AWWA-WEF, 20th ed., Washington, DC. 1998.
16. McLeod L, Bharadwaj L, Epp T, Waldner C. Use of principal components analysis and kriging to predict groundwater-sourced rural drinking water quality in Saskatchewan. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2017;14(9):1065-73.
17. Liang CP, Chen JS, Chien YC, Chen CF. Spatial analysis of the risk to human health from exposure to arsenic contaminated groundwater: A kriging approach. Sci Total Environ 2018;627:1048-1057.
18. Kim D, Nam BH, Youn H. Effect of clay content on the shear strength of clay–sand mixture. Int J Geo-Eng 2013;9:19-27.
19. Abdi E, Babapour S, Majnounian B, Amiri GZ, Deljouei A. How does organic matter affect the physical and mechanical properties of forest soil?. J For Res 2018; 29(3): 657-662.
20. Barakat A, El Baghdadi M, Rais J, Aghezzaf B, Slassi M. Assessment of spatial and seasonal water quality variation of Oum Er Rbia River (Morocco) using multivariate statistical techniques. Int Soil Water Conserv Res 2016;4(4):284-92.
21. Pettit NE, Jardine TD, Hamilton SK, Sinnamon V, Valdez D, Davies PM, et al. Seasonal changes in water quality and macrophytes and the impact of cattle on tropical floodplain waterholes. Mar Freshw Res 2012;63(9):788-800.
22. Niu Q, Xia M, Ludsin SA, Chu PY, Mason DM, Rutherford ES. High-turbidity events in Western Lake Erie during ice-free cycles: Contributions of river-loaded vs. resuspended sediments. Limnol Oceanogr 2018;63(6):2545-62.
23. Sheets RA, Bossenbroek KE. Ground-water flow directions and estimation of aquifer hydraulic properties in the lower Great Miami river buried valley aquifer system, Hamilton area, Ohio. US Department of the Interior, US Geological Survey; 2005.
24. Rao NS. Seasonal variation of groundwater quality in a part of Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India. Environ Geolo 2006;49(3):413-29.
25. Li P, Qian H, Wu J, Zhang Y, Zhang H. Major ion chemistry of shallow groundwater in the Dongsheng Coalfield, Ordos Basin, China. Mine Water Environ 2013;32(3):195-206.
26. Bouchard DC, Williams MK, Surampalli RY. Nitrate contamination of groundwater: sources and potential health effects. J Am Water Works Assoc 1992;84(9):85-90.
27. Lawniczak AE, Zbierska J, Nowak B, Achtenberg K, Grześkowiak A, Kanas K. Impact of agriculture and land use on nitrate contamination in groundwater and running waters in central-west Poland. Environ Monit Assess 2016;188(3):172-80.
28. Hosseinzadeh Talaee P. Analysis of groundwater quality in the northwest of Iran. Desalination Water Treat 2015;56(9):2323-34.
29. Kumar S, Loganathan VA, Gupta RB, Barnett MO. An assessment of U (VI) removal from groundwater using biochar produced from hydrothermal carbonization. J Environ Manage 2011; 92(10): 2504-12.