1. Schets FM, Schijven JF, de Roda Husman AM. Exposure assessment for swimmers in bathing waters and swimming pools. Water Res 2011; 45(7): 2392–400.
2. Mollazadeh P, Malakutian M. Survey of fungal contamination and chemical tests of swimming pools in Kerman.13th National Congress On Environmental Health, Kerman Univ Med Sci. 2010. [In Persian] www.civilica.com/Paper-NCEH13-NCEH13_092.html
3. Mehdi Nejad MH. The determination of quality of healthy indicators in swimming pools in Gorgan. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci 2003; 5(12): 84-7. [In Persian]
4. Shadzi SH. Medical Mycology and diagnosis. 9th ed. Isfahan. Jahad Daneshgahei pub; 20055. 5. [In Persian]
5. Nanbakhsh H, Hazraty Kh, Rahbar M, Salary S, Diba K, Sayfer A. Study of fungal and parasitic contamination of public swimming pools in Urmia, Iran. J Urmia Univ Med Sci. 2002; 13(2):118-127. [In Persian]
6. Detanndt M, Norlard N. Dermatophytes and swimming pools: seasonal fluctuation. Mycoses 1988; 31(10): 495- 500.
7. Hilmarsdottir I, Haraldsson H, Sigurdardottir A, Sigurgeirsson B. Dermatophytes in a swimming pool facility:difference in dermatophyte load in men,s and women,s dressing rooms. Acta Derm venereol 2005;85(3):267-8.
8. Rasti S, Assadi MA, Iranshahi L, Saffari M, Gilasi HR, Pourbabaee M. Assessment of microbial contamination and physicochemical condition of public swimming pools in Kashan, Iran. Jundishapur J Microbiol 2012: 5(3):450-455. [In Persian]
9. Zieni F, Mahbodamir SA, Emami M. Medical Mycology, 1th ed. Tehran: Tehran University. 1998: 85-146. [In Persian]
10. Jafari A, Ghaneian M, Ehrampoush M, Zarei S. Survey of fungal contamination in surfaces of Yazd indoor swimming pools in 2011. Toloo-e-Behdasht 2013; 12 (2) :61-69. [In Persian]
11. Detandt M, Nolard N. Fungal contamination of floors of swimming pools, particulary subtropical swimming paradises. Mycoses 1995; 38(11-12): 509-13.
12. Nourian AA, Badali H, Hamzhei H. Fungal contamination in indoor swimming pools in Zanjan Iran 2005. Pak JBio Sci 2006;9(13):2524-7.
13. Rafiei Amirrajab N. Fungal contamination of indoor public swimming pools, Ahwaz, South-west of Iran. Iran J Publ Health 2010; 39(3): 124-8.
14. Shadzi Sh, Pour Moghadas H, Zare A, Chadeganipour M. Fungal contaminations in four swimming pools in Isfahan. Iran J basic Med Sci 2001; 4(1):9-12. [In Persian]
15. American Public Health Association. Standard methods for the examination of water and waste water. 20th ed. Washington: APHA; 1998.
16. Neghb M, Gorji HA, Rejaie Fard A. Evaluation of water contamination of swimming pools in Shiraz. Sci J Kurdistan Univ Med Sci 2004;7(3):41-49. [In Persian]
17. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. [Feature water microbiology 1011]. Tehran: Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran; 1998. [In Persian] http://www.isiri.gov.ir/portal/files/std/1011.htm
18. Hoseinzadeh E, Shokouhi R, Ghiasian SA, Roshanaie Gh,Mohammadi F. fungal contamination evaluation in Hamadan indoor public swimming pools . Jundishapur J Health Res 2013;2(4):19-28. [In Persian]
19. Seyed Mousavi SM, Fataei E, Hashemi SJ, Gerami Shoar M. Fungal flora in mineral swimming pools of Sarein Iran (2005). J Ardabil Univ Med Sci 2007;7(2):146-54. [In Persian]
20. Dindarloo K, SolaimaniAhmadi M, Zare SH, Abd Ai, Heidari M. Hygiene Condition of Bandar Abbas swimming pools, 2003. Hormozgan Med J 2005; 9(1): 41-46. [In Persian]