1. Eskandari H, Alizadeh-Amraie A. Ability of some crops for phytoremediation of nickel and zinc heavy metals from contaminated soils. J Adv Environ Health Res 2016; 4(4):234-9.
2. Lasat M M. Phytoextraction of toxic metals – A review of biological mechanisms. J Environ Quality 2002; 31:109–120.
3. Kabata-Pendias A. Trace Elements in Soils and Plants. Boca Raton, Fla., London, CRC Press; 2001. p.413.
4. Donnelly P K, Hegde R S, Fletcher J S. Growth of PCB-degrading bacteria on compounds from photosynthetic plants. Chemospher 1994; 28(5):981–988.
5. Yeung P, Johnson R, Xu J G. Biodegradation of petroleum hydrocarbons in soil an affected by heating and forced aeration. J Environ Qual 1997; 26(60: 1511–1516.
6. Gitiypour S, Nabi bidehendy G H , Gorje M A. Soil contamination in southern part of Tehran refineries by leaking petroleum. J of Ecol 2004; 34(30): 39- 45. [In Persian]
7. Khoshnam Z, Sarikhani R, Ahmadnejad Z. Evaluation of water quality using heavy metal index and multivariate statistical analysis in Lorestan province, Iran. J Adv Environ Health Res. 2017; 1;5(1):29-37.
8. Shajan K P. Geochemistry of Bottom sediments from a River- Estuary- Shelf Mixing Zone on the tropical Southwest Coast of India. Bull Geol Surv Jap 2001; 51(8): 371-382.
9. Kabata-Pendias A, Mukherjee A B. Trace Elements from Soil to Human. Springer-Verlag Berlin-Heidelberg Press; 2007. p.550.
10. Muller G. Index of Geo-accumulation in sediments of the Rhine River. Geojournal 1969; 2(3): 108–118.
11. Hakanson L. An ecological risk index for aquatic pollution control. A sedimentological approach. Water Res 1980; 14(8): 975–1001.
12. Abrahim G M S, Parker R J. Assessment of Heavy Metal Enrichment Factors and the Degree of Contamination in Marine Sediments from Tamaki Estuary, Auckland, New Zealand. Environ Monit Assess 2008; 136(1): 227-238.
13. Looi LJ, Aris AZ, Johari, WLW, Yusoff FM, Hashim Z. Baseline metals pollution profile of tropical estuaries and coastal waters of the Straits of Malacca. Mar Pollut Bull 2013; 74(1): 471-76.
14. Binggan W, Linsheng Y. A review of heavy metal contaminations in urban soils, urban road dusts and agricultural soils from China. Microchem J 2010; 94(2), 99–107.
15. Law M, Collins A. Getting to know ArcGIS. Redlands, CA: ESRI press; 2015.
16., Bhuiyana Mohammad AH, Parvez L, Islam MA, Damper Samuel B, Susuki S. Heavy metal pollution of coal mine-affected agricultural soils in thenorthern part of Bangladesh. J Hazard Mater 2010; 173(1-3), 384–392.
17. Webster R, Burges T M. Optimal interpolation and isarithmic mapping of soil properties III-changing drift and universal kriging. Eur J Soil Sci 1980; 31(3):505-524.
18. Hernandez L, Probst A, Probst J L, Ulrich E. Heavy metal distribution in some French forest soil, evidence for atmospheric contamination. Sci Total Environ 2003; 312(1-3):195–219.
19. Li X, Liu L, Wang Y, Luo G, Chen X, Yang X, et al. Heavy metal contamination of urban soil in an old industrial city (Shenyang) in Northeast China. Geoderma 2013; 192: 50-58.
20. Cronk BC. How to use SPSS: A step-by-step guide to analysis and interpretation. Routledge; 2017.
21. Sharma D, Kansal A. Water quality analysis of River Yamuna using water quality index in the national capital territory, India (2000–2009). Appl Water Sci 2011; 1(3-4): 147-57.
22. Ameh EG, Akpah FA. Heavy metal pollution indexing and multivariate statistical evaluation of hydrogeochemistry of River PovPov in Itakpe Iron-Ore mining area, Kogi State, Nigeria. Adv Appl Sci Res 2011; 2(1): 33-46.