1. Zonoozi MH, Alavi Moghaddam MR, Arami M. Removal of acid red 398 dye from aqueous solutions by coagulation/flocculation process. Environ Eng Manag J (EEMJ) 2008; 7(6):695-699.
2. Greluk M, Hubicki Z. Efficient removal of Acid Orange 7 dye from water using the strongly basic anion exchange resin Amberlite IRA-958. Desalination 2011; 278(1-3): 219-226.
3. Arslan I, Balcioǧlu IA, Bahnemann DW. Advanced chemical oxidation of reactive dyes in simulated dyehouse effluents by ferrioxalate-Fenton/UV-A and TiO2/UV-A processes. Dyes Pigm 2000; 47(3): 207-218.
4. Lucas MS, Peres JA. Decolorization of the azo dye Reactive Black 5 by Fenton and photo-Fenton oxidation. Dyes Pigm 2006; 71(3): 236-244.
5. Crini G, Badot P-M. Application of chitosan, a natural aminopolysaccharide, for dye removal from aqueous solutions by adsorption processes using batch studies: A review of recent literature. Prog Polym Sci 2008; 33(4): 399-447.
6. Saravanan R, Sacari E, Gracia F, Khan MM, Mosquera E, Gupta VK. Conducting PANI stimulated ZnO system for visible light photocatalytic degradation of coloured dyes. J Mol Liq 2016; 221: 1029-1033.
7. Zeng G, He Y, Zhan Y, Zhang L, Pan Y, Zhang C, et al. Novel polyvinylidene fluoride nanofiltration membrane blended with functionalized halloysite nanotubes for dye and heavy metal ions removal. J Hazard Mater 2016; 317: 60-72.
8. Robati D, Mirza B, Rajabi M, Moradi O, Tyagi I, Agarwal S, et al. Removal of hazardous dyes-BR 12 and methyl orange using graphene oxide as an adsorbent from aqueous phase. Chem Eng J 2016; 284: 687-697.
9. Gupta V. Application of low-cost adsorbents for dye removal–A review. J Environ Manag 2009; 90(8): 2313-2342.
10. Hassanpour M, Khezri M, Dehghanifard E. Evaluation of Nano-Magnet chitosan performance in nitrate removal from aqueous solutions. J Environ Health Eng 2015; 2(4): 270-282.
11. Zhang M, Gao B. Removal of arsenic, methylene blue, and phosphate by biochar/AlOOH nanocomposite. Chem Eng J 2013; 226: 286-292.
12. Viswanathan N, Meenakshi S. Selective sorption of fluoride using Fe (III) loaded carboxylated chitosan beads. J Fluor Chem 2008; 129(6): 503-509.
13. Ma W, Ya F-Q, Han M, Wang R. Characteristics of equilibrium, kinetics studies for adsorption of fluoride on magnetic-chitosan particle. J Hazard Mater 2007; 143(1-2): 296-302.
14. Khodadadi M, Saghi MH, Azadi NA, Sadeghi S. Adsorption of chromium VI from aqueous solutions onto nanoparticle sorbent: chitozan-Fe-Zr. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2016; 26(141): 70-82.
15. Ekhlasi L, Younesi H, Mehraban Z, Bahramifar N. Synthesis and application of chitosan nanoparticles for removal of lead ions from aqueous solutions. J Water Wastewater 2011; 24(1): 10-18.
16. Raeiatbina P, Açıkelb YS. Removal of tetracycline by magnetic chitosan nanoparticles from medical wastewaters. Desalination Wter Treat 2017(73):380-388.
17. Mohseni-Bandpi A, Kakavandi B, Kalantary RR, Azari A, Keramati A. Development of a novel magnetite–chitosan composite for the removal of fluoride from drinking water: adsorption modeling and optimization. RSC Adv 2015; 5(89): 73279-73289.
18. Reddy DHK, Lee S-M. Application of magnetic chitosan composites for the removal of toxic metal and dyes from aqueous solutions. Adv Colloid Interface Sci 2013; 201: 68-93.
19. Du Y, Pei M, He Y, Yu F, Guo W, Wang L. Preparation, characterization and application of magnetic Fe3O4-CS for the adsorption of orange I from aqueous solutions. PloS one 2014; 9(10): e108647.
20. Viswanathan N, Meenakshi S. Enriched fluoride sorption using alumina/chitosan composite. J Hazard Mater 2010; 178(1-3): 226-232.
21. Huang G, Zhang H, Shi JX, Langrish TA. Adsorption of chromium (VI) from aqueous solutions using cross-linked magnetic chitosan beads. Ind Eng Chem Res 2009; 48(5): 2646-2651.
22. Nur T, Loganathan P, Nguyen T, Vigneswaran S, Singh G, Kandasamy J. Batch and column adsorption and desorption of fluoride using hydrous ferric oxide: solution chemistry and modeling. Chem Eng J 2014; 247: 93-102.
23. Hritcu D, Popa MI, Popa N, Badescu V, Balan V. Preparation and characterization of magnetic chitosan nanospheres. Turk J Chem 2009; 33(6): 785-796.