1. Zazouli MA, Alam Gholilou M. Survey of chemical quality (Nitrate, Flouride, Hardness, Electrical Conductivity) of driking water in Khoy city. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences 2013; 22(2): 80-84.
2. Malakootian M, Momeni J. Quality survey of drinking water in Bardsir, Iran 2009-2010. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2012; 11(4): 403-410.
3. Maleki A, Alavi N, Safari M, Rezaee R. Determination of fluoride in Sanandaj drinking water resources. Journal of Health Sciences 2011; 4(1): 17-24.
4. Yousefi Z, Taghizadeh A. Fluorine Concentration in Drinking-Water Resources in Rural Areas. J Mazand Univ Med Sci 2013; 24(109): 265-269.
5. WHO. Guidelines for drinking-water quality: second addendum. Vol. 1, Recommendations: World Health Organization; 2008.
6. Mohammadi AA, Ghaderpoori M, Yousefi M, Rahmatipoor M, Javan S. Prediction and modeling of fluoride concentrations in groundwater resources using an artificial neural network: a case study in Khaf. Environmental Health Engineering and Management Journal 2016;3(4): 217-224
7. Yari AR, Nazari S, Matboo SA, Fazlzadeh M. Fluoride concentration of drinking-water of qom, iran. Iranian Journal of Health Sciences 2016; 4(1): 37-44.
8. Yazdani M, Kohbanani M, Dashti Amirabad J, Aziminejad M. Evaluation of Groundwater Quality Indicators of Mashhad Plain using Landsat Techniques and GIS. Journal of Neyshabour University of Medical Sciences 2017; 5(3): 63-73.
9. Entezari A, Akbari E, Mayvaneh F. Investigation of Drinking Water Quality Obtained from Groundwater on Human Diseases in Recent Decade in Mashhad Plain. Scientific Journals Management System 2014; 13(31): 157-172.
10. Kulinkina AV, Plummer JD, Chui KK, Kosinski KC, Adomako-Adjei T, Egorov AI, et al. Physicochemical parameters affecting the perception of borehole water quality in Ghana. Int J Hyg Environ Health 2017; 220(6): 990-997.
11. Biati A, Nikoomaram H, Karbassi A. Study of metals concentrations in surface sediments of the Persian Gulf coastal area (Bushehr Province). Int J Mar Sci Eng 2012; 2(1): 75-80.
12. Alidadi H, Sadeghi A, Asadi B. Survey of trihalomethane concentration (THMs) with chloroform index in Mashhad drinking water city in 2012. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci 2015;7(2): 329-337
13. Samadi MT, Nasseri S, Mesdaghinia A, Alizadefard MR. A comparative study on THMS removal efficiencies from drinking water through nanofiltration and air stripping packed-column. Iranian Journal of Water and Wastewater 2006; 17(1): 14-21.
14. Kiani R, Sobhanardakani S, Cheraghi M. Investigation of Trihalomethanes in Drinking Water of Abbas Abad Water Treatment Plant. Scientific Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences 2017; 24(1): 72-79.
15. Kim H-C, Yu M-J. Characterization of natural organic matter in conventional water treatment processes for selection of treatment processes focused on DBPs control. Water research 2005; 39(19): 4779-4789.
16. Mohammadi A, Miri M, Ebrahimi A, Khorsandi H, Nemati S. Monitoring of THMs concentration in Isfahan water distribution system and zoning by GIS, a case study in the center of Iran. Iranian journal of health, safety and environment 2016; 3(1): 421-427.
17. Shahriari T, Azizi M, Sharifzadeh GR, Hajiani M, Zeraatkar V, Aliabadi R. Evaluation of fluorine concentration in drinking-water sources in South Khorasan (2008-2009). Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences 2010; 17(1): 33-41.
18. Heydari M M, Bidgoli HN. Chemical analysis of drinking water of Kashan District, Central Iran. World Applied Sciences Journal 2012; 16(6): 799-805.
19. APHA. Standard methods for the examination of water and waste water, 21st edn. American Public Health Association, Washington, DC, USA. 1915.
20. Chiang P-C, Chang E-E, Chang P-C, Huang C-P. Effects of pre-ozonation on the removal of THM precursors by coagulation. Sci Total Environ 2009; 407(21): 5735-5742.
21. Dou X, Mohan D, Pittman Jr CU, Yang S. Remediating fluoride from water using hydrous zirconium oxide. Chem Eng J 2012; 198: 236-245.
22. Moslemi M, Khalili Z, Karimi S, Shadkar MM. Fluoride concentration of bottled water and tap water in Tehran, Iran. J Dent Res Dent Clin Dent Prospect
2011 ; 5(4): 132–135.
23. Lotfi MH, Nodoshan VJ. Examining Changes Trend of Fluoride Concentration in Groundwater Using Geo-Statistical Technique Case Study: Drinking Water wells in Yazd-Ardakan Plain. Journal of Community Health Research 2015; 4(3): 220-233.
24. Mohammadikalhori A, Noorisephr M, Zarrabi M. Investigation of nitrate and fluoride concentration in karaj water supply july to december 2012. Alborz University Medical Journal 2013; 2(2): 103-107.
25. Ramezani G, Valaie N, Rakhshan V. The effect of water fluoride concentration on dental caries and fluorosis in five Iran provinces: A multi-center two-phase study. Dental research journal 2015; 12(1): 31.
26. WHO. Guidelines for drinking-water quality: recommendations: World Health Organization; 2004.
27. Pourfallah F, Javadian S, Zamani Z, Siadat S, Saghiri R. Physico-chemical analysis of drinking groundwater of around Tehran by seasonal variation. Pak J Biol Sci 2014; 17(2): 287-291.