1. Lamia M, Fatiha D, Mohammed B, Ayada D. Adsorption of Methyl Green onto Zeolite ZSM-5 (pyrr.) in aqueous solution. Orient J Chem 2016; 32(1): 171-180.
2. Aguila DMM, Ligaray MV. Adsorption of eriochrome black T on MnO2-Coated Zeolite. Int J Environ Sci Dev 2015; 6(11): 824.
3. Kashefialasl M, Hasani AH, Aghanouri Z. Removal of Methylene Blue dye from Aqueous Solution by Modified Zeolite with Copper Oxide Nanoparticles. Int J Adv Biotechnol Res 2016; 7(3): 1410-1423.
4. Ekka B, Nayak SR, Dash P, Patel RK, editors. Removal of malachite green dye from aqueous solution using mesoporous silica synthesized from 1-octyl-3-methylimidazolium chloride ionic liquid. AIP Conference Proceedings; 2016: 1724(1)
5. Khanday W, Asif M, Hameed B. Cross-linked beads of activated oil palm ash zeolite/chitosan composite as a bio-adsorbent for the removal of methylene blue and acid blue 29 dyes. Int J Biol Macromol 2017; 95: 895-902.
6. Cheng WY, Li N, Pan YZ. The adsorption of Rhodamine B in water by modified zeolites. Mod Appl Sci 2016; 10(5): 67.
7. Abdi J, Vossoughi M, Mahmoodi NM, Alemzadeh I. Synthesis of amine-modified zeolitic imidazolate framework-8, ultrasound-assisted dye removal and modeling. Ultrason Sonochem 2017; 39: 550-564.
8. Hadi M, Mckay G, Samarghandi MR, Maleki A, Solaimany Aminabad M. Prediction of optimum adsorption isotherm: comparison of chi-square and Log-likelihood statistics. Desalination Water Treat 2012; 49(1-3): 81-94.
9. Maleki A, Daraei H, Alaei L, Abasi L, Izadi A. Dye removal probing by electrocoagulation process: modeling by MLR and ANN methods. J Chem Soc Pak 2012; 34(5).
10. Shahmoradi B, Maleki A, Byrappa K. Photocatalytic degradation of Amaranth and Brilliant Blue FCF dyes using in situ modified tungsten doped TiO2 hybrid nanoparticles. Catal Sci Technol 2011; 1(7): 1216-1223.
11. Maleki A, Shahmoradi B. Solar degradation of Direct Blue 71 using surface modified iron doped ZnO hybrid nanomaterials. Water Sci Technol 2012; 65(11): 1923-1928.
12. Mahmoodi NM, Sadeghi U, Maleki A, Hayati B, Najafi F. Synthesis of cationic polymeric adsorbent and dye removal isotherm, kinetic and thermodynamic. J Ind Eng Chem 2014; 20(5): 2745-2753.
13. Maleki A, Erfan M, Mohammadi AS, Ebrahimi R. Application of commercial powdered activated carbon for adsorption of carbolic acid in aqueous solution. Pak J Biol Sci 2007; 10(14): 2348-2352.
14. Al-Anber M, Al-Anber ZA. Utilization of natural zeolite as ion-exchange and sorbent material in the removal of iron. Desalination 2008; 225(1-3): 70-81.
15. Chang W-S, Hong S-W, Park J. Effect of zeolite media for the treatment of textile wastewater in a biological aerated filter. Process Biochem 2002; 37(7): 693-698.
16. Oei BC, Ibrahim S, Wang S, Ang HM. Surfactant modified barley straw for removal of acid and reactive dyes from aqueous solution. Bioresour Technol 2009; 100(18): 4292-4295.
17. Singaravel GP, Hashaikeh R. Fabrication of electrospun LTL zeolite fibers and their application for dye removal. J Mater Sci 2016; 51(2): 1133-1141.
18. Zhang Y, Yu F, Cheng W, Wang J, Ma J. Adsorption Equilibrium and Kinetics of the Removal of Ammoniacal Nitrogen by Zeolite X/Activated Carbon Composite Synthesized from Elutrilithe. J Chem 2017; 2017.
19. Kocaoba S, Orhan Y, Akyüz T. Kinetics and equilibrium studies of heavy metal ions removalby use of natural zeolite. Desalination 2007; 214(1-3): 1-10.
20. Roque-Malherbe R. Complementary approach to the volume filling theory of adsorption in zeolites. Microporous Mesoporous Mater 2000; 41(1-3): 227-240.
21. Stylianou MA, Inglezakis VJ, Moustakas KG, Malamis SP, Loizidou MD. Removal of Cu (II) in fixed bed and batch reactors using natural zeolite and exfoliated vermiculite as adsorbents. Desalination 2007; 215(1-3): 133-142.
22. Benkli Y, Can M, Turan M, Celik M. Modification of organo-zeolite surface for the removal of reactive azo dyes in fixed-bed reactors. Water Res 2005; 39(2-3): 487-493.
23. Çoruh S. The removal of zinc ions by natural and conditioned clinoptilolites. Desalination 2008; 225(1-3): 41-57.
24. Mirzaei N, Hadi M, Gholami M, Fard RF, Aminabad MS. Sorption of acid dye by surfactant modificated natural zeolites. J Taiwan Institute Chem Eng 2016; 59: 186-194.
25. Chao CC, Rastelli H. Process for modifying clinoptilolite adsorbent. Google Patents; 1992.
26. Ghobadi M, Yuzbashi A, Kashani Motlagh M. Study on structural changes occurred during the acid activation of Gharenaz bentonite as bleaching earth. Iran J Crystallogr Mineral 2008; 16(1): 13-20.
27. Tran HN, Van Viet P, Chao H-P. Surfactant modified zeolite as amphiphilic and dual-electronic adsorbent for removal of cationic and oxyanionic metal ions and organic compounds. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 2018; 147: 55-63.
28. Dang V, Doan H, Dang-Vu T, Lohi A. Equilibrium and kinetics of biosorption of cadmium (II) and copper (II) ions by wheat straw. Bioresour Technol 2009; 100(1): 211-219.
29. Ebrahimi R, Maleki A, Shahmoradi B, Daraei H, Mahvi AH, Barati AH, et al. Elimination of arsenic contamination from water using chemically modified wheat straw. Desalination Water Treat 2013; 51(10-12): 2306-2316.
30. Dong H, Qu X-Y, Zhang L, Cheng L-H, Chen H-L, Gao C-J. Preparation and characterization of surface-modified zeolite-polyamide thin film nanocomposite membranes for desalination. Desalination Water Treat 2011; 34(1-3): 6-12.
31. Ates A, Hardacre C. The effect of various treatment conditions on natural zeolites: ion exchange, acidic, thermal and steam treatments. J Colloid Interface Sci 2012; 372(1): 130-140.
32. Vassylyev O, Hall GS, Khinast JG. Modification of zeolite surfaces by Grignard reagent. J Porous Mater 2006; 13(1): 5-11.
33. Matti AH, Surchi KM. Comparison the properties of zeolite NaY synthesized by different procedures. Int J Innov Res Sci Eng Technol 2014; 3(6): 2319-8753.
34. Tsapatsis M, Lovallo M, Okubo T, Davis ME, Sadakata M. Characterization of zeolite L nanoclusters. Chem Mater 1995; 7(9): 1734-1741.
35. Armağan B, Turan M. Equilibrium studies on the adsorption of reactive azo dyes into zeolite. Desalination 2004; 170(1): 33-39.
36. Gevorkyan R, Sargsyan H, Karamyan G, Keheyan Y, Yeritsyan H, Hovhannesyan A, et al. Study of absorption properties of modified zeolites. Chem Erde-Geochemistry 2002; 62(3): 237-242.
37. Armaǧan B, Özdemir O, Turan M, Celik M. The removal of reactive azo dyes by natural and modified zeolites. J of Chem Technol Biotechnol 2003; 78(7): 725-732.
38. Bulut Y, Aydın H. A kinetics and thermodynamics study of methylene blue adsorption on wheat shells. Desalination 2006; 194(1-3): 259-267.
39. Ngah WW, Hanafiah M. Adsorption of copper on rubber (Hevea brasiliensis) leaf powder: Kinetic, equilibrium and thermodynamic studies. Biochem Eng J 2008; 39(3): 521-530.