1. Murcott S. Arsenic contamination in the world: IWA publishing; 2012.
2. Ravenscroft P, Brammer H, Richards K. Arsenic Pollution: a Global Synthesis. Wiley-Blackwell ;2009
3. Merian E, Anke M, Ihnat M, Stoeppler M. Elements and their compounds in the environment: occurrence, analysis and biological relevance: Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA; 2004.
4. Hopenhayn C. Arsenic in drinking water: impact on human health. Elements. 2006;2(2):103-107.
5. Smith AH, Lopipero PA, Bates MN, Steinmaus CM. Arsenic epidemiology and drinking water standards. Science 2002;296(5576):2145-2146.
6. Balasoiu CF, Zagury GJ, Deschenes L. Partitioning and speciation of chromium, copper, and arsenic in CCA-contaminated soils: influence of soil composition. Science of the Total Environment 2001;280(1):239-255.
7. Bissen M, Frimmel FH. Arsenic—a review. Part I: occurrence, toxicity, speciation, mobility. CLEAN–Soil, Air, Water 2003;31(1):9-18.
8. Inskeep WP, McDermott TR, Fendorf S. Arsenic (V)/(lll) cycling in soils and natural waters: Chemical and microbiological processes. Environmental chemistry of arsenic 2001;183.
9. Mahimairaja S, Bolan N, Adriano D, Robinson B. Arsenic contamination and its risk management in complex environmental settings. Advances in Agronomy 2005;86:1-82.
10. Violante A, Cozzolino V, Perelomov L, Caporale A, Pigna M. Mobility and bioavailability of heavy metals and metalloids in soil environments. Journal of soil science and plant nutrition 2010;10(3):268-292.
11. Gong Z, Lu X, Ma M, Watt C, Le XC. Arsenic speciation analysis. Talanta 2002;58(1):77-96.
12. Jain C, Ali I. Arsenic: occurrence, toxicity and speciation techniques. Water Research 2000;34(17):4304-4312.
13. Association APH, Association AWW, Federation WPC, Federation WE. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. Vol 2: American Public Health Association; 1915.
14. 3500-As B. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, Silver Diethyldithiocarbamate method. 22nd edition: p. 65-66.
15. Zhang G, Liu F, Liu H, Qu J, Liu R. Respective role of Fe and Mn oxide contents for arsenic sorption in iron and manganese binary oxide: an X-ray absorption spectroscopy investigation. Environmental science & technology 2014;48(17):10316-10322.
16. Anawar H, Akai J, Mihaljevič M, Sikder A, Ahmed G, Tareq S et al. Arsenic Contamination in Groundwater of Bangladesh: Perspectives on Geochemical, Microbial and Anthropogenic Issues. Water 2011; 3(4):1050-1076.
17. Cai Y, Cabrera JC, Georgiadis M, Jayachandran K. Assessment of arsenic mobility in the soils of some golf courses in South Florida. Science of the total environment 2002;291(1):123-134.
18. Kouras A, Katsoyiannis I, Voutsa D. Distribution of arsenic in groundwater in the area of Chalkidiki, Northern Greece. Journal of Hazardous materials 2007;147(3):890-899.
19. Smedley P, Kinniburgh D. A review of the source, behaviour and distribution of arsenic in natural waters. Applied geochemistry 2002;17(5):517-568.
20. Bhattacharya P, Jacks G, Ahmed K, Routh J, Khan A. Arsenic in groundwater of the Bengal Delta Plain aquifers in Bangladesh. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 2002;69(4):538-545.
21. Mosaferi M, Yunesion M, Mesdaghinia A, Naidu A, Nasseri S, Mahvi A. Arsenic occurrence in drinking water of IR of Iran: the case of Kurdistan Province. Paper presented at: Fate of arsenic in the environment. Dhaka: BUET-UNU International Symposium, International Training Network Centre, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, United Nations University, Tokyo 2003.
22. Jiang J-Q, Lloyd B. Progress in the development and use of ferrate (VI) salt as an oxidant and coagulant for water and wastewater treatment. Water research 2002;36(6):1397-1408.
23. Naidu R, Smith E, Owens G, Bhattacharya P. Managing arsenic in the environment: from soil to human health: CSIRO publishing,Collingwood, Victotia, 2006.
24. WHO. Guidelines for drinking-water quality.4th ed. 2011.
25. Shahabpour J. Tectonic evolution of the orogenic belt in the region located between Kerman and Neyriz. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 2005;24(4):405-417.
26. Mesdaghinia A, Mosaferi M, Yunesian M, Nasseri S, Mahvi A. Measurement of arsenic concentration in drinking water of a polluted area using a field and SDDC methods accompanied by assessment of precision and accuracy of each method. Hakim Research Journal 2005;8(1):43-51.