1. Rahimi M, Abdollahzadeh AA, Rezai B. Dynamic simulation of tailing thickener at the Tabas coal washing plant using the phenomenological model. Int J Miner Process 2016; 154: 35-40.
2. Besra L, Sengupta DK, Roy SK, Ay P. Influence of polymer adsorption and conformation on flocculation and dewatering of kaolin suspension. Sep Purif Technol 2004; 37(3): 231-46.
3. Bürger R, Karlsen KH, Towers JD. A model of continuous sedimentation of flocculated suspensions in clarifier-thickener units. J Appl Math 2005; 65(3): 882-940.
4. Burger R, Concha F, Karlsen KH, Narvaez A. Numerical simulation of clarifier-thickener units treating ideal suspensions with a flux density function having two inflection points. Math -75.
5. Chen Z, Zhang W, Wang D, Ma T, Bai R. Enhancement of activated sludge dewatering performance by combined composite enzymatic lysis and chemical re-flocculation with inorganic coagulants: Kinetics of enzymatic reaction and re-flocculation morphology. Water Res 2015; 83: 367-76.
6. Taylor ML. Mechanisms of flocculant action on kaolinite clay [PhD Thesis]. Adelaide, Australia: University of South Australia; 2002.
7. Rudman M, Simic K, Paterson DA, Strode P, Brent A, Sutalo ID. Raking in gravity thickeners. Int J Miner Process 2008; -30.
8. Rudman M, Paterson DA, Simic K. Efficiency of raking in gravity thickeners. Int J Miner Process 2010; 95(1-4): 30-9.
9. Betancourt F, Burger R, Diehl S, Faras S. Modeling suspensions with time-dependent properties. Miner Eng 2014; 62: 91-101.
10. Tanguay M, Fawell P, Adkins S. Modelling the impact of two different flocculants on the performance of a thickener feedwell. Appl Math Model 2014; 38(17-18): 4262-76.
11. Kim H, Ahn D, Annable MD. Enhanced removal of VOCs from aquifers during air sparging using thickeners and surfactants: Bench-scale experiments. J Contam Hydrol 2016; 184: 25-34.
12. Lee CS, Robinson J, Chong MF. A review on application of flocculants in wastewater treatment. Process Saf Environ Prot 2014; 92(6): 489-508.
13. Owen AT, Nguyen TV, Fawell PD. The effect of flocculant solution transport and addition conditions on feedwell performance in gravity thickeners. Int J Miner Process 2009; 93(2): 115-27.
14. Liang L, Peng Y, Tan J, Xie G. A review of the modern characterization techniques for flocs in mineral processing. Miner Eng 2015; 84: 130-44.
15. Aslan N, Shahrivar AA, Abdollahi H. Multi-objective optimization of some process parameters of a lab-scale thickener using grey relational analysis. Sep Purif Technol 2012; 90: 189-95.
16. Wills B. Mineral processing technology. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier; 2006.
17. Heath AR, Bahri PA, Fawell PD, Farrow JB. Polymer flocculation of calcite: Population balance model. AIChE J 2006; 52(5): 1641-53.
18. Usher SP, Spehar R, Scales PJ. Theoretical analysis of aggregate densification: Impact on thickener performance. Chem Eng J 2009; 151(1-3): 202-8.
19. Rahimi M, Abdollahzadeh AA, Rezai B. The effect of particle size, pH, and flocculant dosage on the gel point, effective solid stress, and thickener performance of a coal-washing plant. Int J Coal Prep Util 2014; 35(3): 125-42.