1. Asgarzadeh S, Rostamian R, Faez E, Maleki A, Daraei H. Biosorption of Pb(II), Cu(II), and Ni(II) ions onto novel lowcost P. eldarica leaves-based biosorbent: isotherm, kinetics, and operational parameters investigation. Desalination Water Treat 2016; 57(31): 14544-51.
2. Maleki A, Daraei H, Khodaei F, Aghdam KB, Faez E. Direct blue 71 dye removal probing by potato peel-based sorbent: applications of artificial intelligent systems. Desalination Water Treat 2016; 57(26): 12281-6.
3. Maleki A, Daraei H, Khodaei F, Bayazid-Aghdam K, Rezaee R, Naghizadeh A. Investigation of potato peel-based bio-sorbent efficiency in reactive dye removal: Artificial neural network modeling and
genetic algorithms optimization. J Adv Environ Health Res 2013; 1(1): 21-8.
4. Maleki A, Daraii H, Mahvi AH, Rezaee R, Ebrahimi R. Fluoride adsorption from aqueous systems using barley husk and barley husk ash. Proceedings of the 30th Conference of the. International Society for Fluoride Research, which will be held. 2012 Sep 5-8; Szczecin, Poland; 2012.
5. Maleki A, Safari M, Shahmoradi B, Zandsalimi Y, Daraei H, Gharibi F. Photocatalytic degradation of humic substances in aqueous solution using Cu-doped ZnO nanoparticles under natural sunlight irradiation. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2015; 22(21): 16875-80.
6. Maleki A, Daraei H, Hosseini EA, zizi S, aez E, haribi F. Azo Dye DB71 Degradation Using Ultrasonic-Assisted Fenton Process: Modeling and Process Optimization. Arab J Sci Eng (2015) 40: 295 2015; 40(2): 295-301.
7. Pandey A, Singh P, Iyengar L. Bacterial decolorization and degradation of azo dyes. Int Biodeterior Biodegradation 2007; 59(2): 73-84.
8. Horng JY, Da Huang S. Removal of organic dye (direct blue) from synthetic wastewater by adsorptive bubble separation techniques. Environ Sci Technol 1993; 27(6): 1169-75.
9. Raghu S, Ahmed BC. Chemical or electrochemical techniques, followed by ion exchange, for recycle of textile dye wastewater. J Hazard Mater 2007; 149(2): 324-30.
10. Chen S, He S, Lou J, Xie S. Oxidation Mechanism and Application of Fenton Reagent [J]. Environmental Science and Technology. 2004; 3: 045.
11. Isarain-Chavez E, Garrido JA, Rodriguez RM, Centellas F, Arias C, Cabot PL, et al. Mineralization of metoprolol by electro-Fenton and photoelectro-Fenton processes. J Phys Chem A 2011; 115(7): 1234-42.
12. Ilhan F, Kurt U, Apaydin O, Gonullu MT. Treatment of leachate by electrocoagulation using aluminum and iron electrodes. J Hazard Mater 2008; 154(1-3): 381-9.
13. Hosseini G, Maleki A, Daraei H. Electrochemical Process for Diazinon Removal from Aqueous Media: Design of Experiments, Optimization, and DLLME-GC-FID Method for Diazinon Determination. Arab J Sci Eng 2015; 40(11): 3041-6.
14. Maleki A, Daraei H, Alaei L, Izadi LA. Dye Removal probing by electrocoagulation process: modeling by MLR and ANN methods. J Chem Soc Pak 2012; 34(5): 1056-69.
15. Inan H, Dimoglo A, Simsek H, Karpuzcu M. Olive oil mill wastewater treatment by means of electro-coagulation. Sep Purif Technol 2004; 36(1): 23-31.
16. Mollah MY, Gomes JA, Das KK, Cocke DL. Electrochemical treatment of Orange II dye solution--use of aluminum sacrificial electrodes and floc characterization. J Hazard Mater 2010; 174(1-3): 851-8.
17. Chen G. Electrochemical technologies in wastewater treatment. Sep Purif Technol 2004; 38(1): 11-41.
18. Chacon JM, Teresa Leal M, Sanchez M, Bandala ER. Solar photocatalytic degradation of azo-dyes by photo-Fenton process. Dyes Pigm 2006; 69(3): 144-50.
19. Deng Y, Englehardt JD. Treatment of landfill leachate by the Fenton process. Water Res 2006; 40(20): 3683-94.
20. Maleki A, Mahvi A, Daraei H, Zandi S. Influence of selected anions on fluoride removal in electrocoagulation/electroflotation. Fluoride 2015; 48(1): 37-47.
21. Maleki A, Teymouri P, Rahimi R, Rostami M, Amini H, Daraei H, et al. Assessment of chemical quality of drinking water in rural area of Qorveh city, Kurdistan province, Iran. J Adv Environ Health Res 2014; 2(1): 22-9.