1. Omidi-Khaniabadi Y, Kamarehei B, Nourmoradi H, Jourvand M, Basiri H, Heidari S. Hexadecyl Trimethyl Ammonium Bromide-Modified Montmorillonite as a Low-Cost Sorbent for the Removal of Methyl Red from Liquid-Medium. Int J Eng 2016; 29(1): 60-7.
2. Basiri H, Nourmoradi H, Mohammadi Moghadam F, Farokhi Moghadam K, Mohammadian J, Omidi Khaniabadi Y. Removal of aniline as a health-toxic substance from polluted water by aloe vera waste-based activated carbon. Der Pharma Chemica 2015;7(11): 149-55.
3. Omidi-Khaniabadi Y, Jafari A, Nourmoradi H, Taheri F, Saeedi S. Adsorption of 4-chlorophenol from aqueous solution using activated carbon synthesized from aloe vera green wastes. J Adv Environ Health Res 2015; 3(2): 120-9.
4. Almeida CA, Debacher NA, Downs AJ, Cottet L, Mello CA. Removal of methylene blue from colored effluents by adsorption on montmorillonite clay. J Colloid Interface Sci 2009; 332(1): 46-53.
5. Jourvand M, Shams Khorramabadi G, Omidi Khaniabadi Y, Godini H, Nourmoradi H. Removal of methylene blue from aqueous solutions using modified clay. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2015; 2(1): 32-41.
6. Liu Q, Yang B, Zhang L, Huang R. Adsorption of an anionic azo dye by cross-linked chitosan/bentonite composite. Int J Biol Macromol 2015; 72: 1129-35.
7. Gupta V, Agarwal A, Singh MK. Belpatra (Aegel Marmelos) bark powder as an adsorbent for the color removal of textile dye "torque blue". Int J Sci Eng Tech 2015; 4(2): 56-60.
8. Nourmoradi H, Ghiasvand AR, Noorimotlagh Z. Removal of methylene blue and acid orange 7 from aqueous solutions by activated carbon coated with zinc oxide (ZnO) nanoparticles: equilibrium, kinetic, and thermodynamic study. Desalin Water Treat 2015; 55(1): 252-62.
9. de Luna Mark D, Flores Edgar D, Genuino Divine A, Futalan CM, Wan Meng W. Adsorption of Eriochrome Black T (EBT) dye using activated carbon prepared from waste rice hull- optimaization, isotherm and kineticstudies. J Taiwan Inst Chem Eng 2013; 44(4): 646-53.
10. Ghaedi M, Khajesharifi H, Hemmati Yadkuri A, Roosta M, Sahraei R, Daneshfar A. Cadmium hydroxide nanowire loaded on activated carbon as efficient adsorbent for removal of Bromocresol Green. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc 2012; 86: 62-8.
11. Wu J, Zhang H, Qiu J. Degradation of Acid Orange 7 in aqueous solution by a novel electro/Fe2+/peroxydisulfate process. J Hazard Mater 2012; 215-216: 138-45.
12. Ejhieh AN, Khorsandi M. Photodecolorization of Eriochrome Black T using NiS-P zeolite as a heterogeneous catalyst. J Hazard Mater 2010; 176(1-3): 629-37.
13. Elmoubarki R, Mahjoubi FZ, Tounsadi H, Moustadraf J, Abdennouri M, Zouhri A, et al. Adsorption of textile dyes on raw and decanted Moroccan clays: Kinetics, equilibrium and thermodynamics. Water Res Indust 2015; 9: 16-29.
14. Yao T, Guo S, Zeng C, Wang C, Zhang L. Investigation on efficient adsorption of cationic dyes on porous magnetic polyacrylamide microspheres. J Hazard Mater 2015; 292: 90-7.
15. Khattri SD, Singh MK. Removal of malachite green from dye wastewater using neem sawdust by adsorption. J Hazard Mater 2009; 167(1-3): 1089-94.
16. Wang S, Boyjoo Y, Choueib A, Zhu ZH. Removal of dyes from aqueous solution using fly ash and red mud. Water Res 2005; 39(1): 129-38.
17. Al-Ghouti MA, Khraisheh MA, Ahmad MN, Allen S. Adsorption behaviour of methylene blue onto Jordanian diatomite: a kinetic study. J Hazard Mater 2009; 165(1-3): 589-98.
18. Hameed BH, Ahmad AA, Aziz N. Isotherms, kinetics and thermodynamics of acid dye adsorption on activated palm ash. Chem Eng J 2007;133(1-3):195-203.
19. Ma J, Cui B, Dai J, Li D. Mechanism of adsorption of anionic dye from aqueous solutions onto organobentonite. J Hazard Mater 2011; 186(2-3): 1758-65.
20. Dave P, Kaur S, Khosla E. Removal of Eriochrome black T by adsorption on to eucalyptus bark using green technology. Ind J Chem Tech 2011; 18: 53-60.
21. Su J, Lin Hf, Wang QP, Xie ZM, Chen Zl. Adsorption of phenol from aqueous solutions by organomontmorillonite. Desalination 2011; 269(1-3): 163-9.
22. Sonba HJ, Ridha SH. Thermodynamics of adsorption of eriochrome black-t dye from aqueous media on each modified kaolin clay and talc. Acta Chim Pharm Indica 2014; 4(2): 111-8.
23. Nourmoradi H, Nikaeen M, Khiadani H. Removal of benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylene (BTEX) from aqueous solutions by montmorillonite modified with nonionic surfactant: Equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic study. Chemical Engineering Journal 2012; 191: 341-8.
24. Chen D, Chen J, Luan X, Ji H, Xia Z. Characterization of anion-cationic surfactants modified montmorillonite and its application for the removal of methyl orange. Chem Eng J 2011; 171(3): 1150-8.
25. Chatterjee S, Lee DS, Lee MW, Woo SH. Congo red adsorption from aqueous solutions by using chitosan hydrogel beads impregnated with nonionic or anionic surfactant. Bioresour Technol 2009; 100(17): 3862-8.
26. Hu Z, Chen H, Ji F, Yuan S. Removal of Congo Red from aqueous solution by cattail root. J Hazard Mater 2010; 173(1-3): 292-7.
27. Shin WS. Competitive sorption of anionic and
cationic dyes onto cetylpyridinium-modified montmorillonite. J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng 2008; 43(12): 1459-70.
28. Ozcan A, Omeroglu C, Erdogan Y, Ozcan AS. Modification of bentonite with a cationic surfactant: An adsorption study of textile dye Reactive Blue 19. J Hazard Mater 2007; 140(1-2): 173-9.
29. Vazquez A, Lopez M, Kortaberria G, Mondragon I. Modification of montmorillonite with cationic surfactants. Thermal and chemical analysis including CEC determination. Appl Clay Sci 2008; 41(1): 24-36.
30. Kadhim LH. Granite as an adsorption surface for the removal of bromo phenol red , bromo cresol green and leishman's stain from aqueous solutions. J Basrah Res 2012; 38(3): 106-16.
31. Karaca S, Gurses A, Acisli O, Hassania A, Kiransan M, Yikilmaz K. Modeling of adsorption isotherms and kinetics of Remazol Red RB adsorption from aqueous solution by modified clay. Desalin Water Treat 2013; 51(13-15): 2726-39.
32. Chaari I, Feki M, Medhioub M, Bouzid J, Fakhfakh E, Jamoussi F. Adsorption of a textile dye "Indanthrene Blue RS (C.I. Vat Blue 4)" from aqueous solutions onto smectite-rich clayey rock. J Hazard Mater 2009; 172(2-3): 1623-8.
33. Chen ZX, Jin XY, Chen Z, Megharaj M, Naidu R. Removal of methyl orange from aqueous solution using bentonite-supported nanoscale zero-valent iron. J Colloid Interface Sci 2011; 363(2): 601-7.
34. Dong K, Qiu F, Guo X, Xu J, Yang D, He K. Adsorption behavior of azo dye eriochrome black t from aqueous solution by βcyclodextrins/polyurethane foam material. Polym-Plast Technol 2013; 52(5): 452-60.
35. Silva MMF, Oliveira MM, Avelino MC, Fonseca MG, Almeida RKS, Silva Filho EC. Adsorption of an industrial anionic dye by modified-KSF-montmorillonite: Evaluation of the kinetic, thermodynamic and equilibrium data. Chem Eng J 2012; 203: 259-68.
36. Noorimotlagh Z, Darvishi Cheshmeh Soltani R, Khataee AR, Shahriyar S, Nourmoradi H. Adsorption of a textile dye in aqueous phase using mesoporous activated carbon prepared from Iranian milk vetch. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers 2014; 45(4): 1783-91.
37. Chatterjee S, Lee MW, Woo SH. Adsorption of congo red by chitosan hydrogel beads impregnated with carbon nanotubes. Bioresour Technol 2010; 101(6): 1800-6.
38. Shokrollahi A, Alizadeh A, Malekhosseini Z, Ranjbar M. Removal of bromocresol green from aqueous solution via adsorption on ziziphus nummularia as a new, natural, and low-cost adsorbent: kinetic and thermodynamic study of removal process. J Chem Eng Data 2011; 56(1).