- Kumar V, Basu MS, Rajendran TP. Mycotoxin research and mycoflora in some commercially important agricultural commodities. Crop Protection 2008; 27(6): 891-905.
2. Pohland AE, Nesheim S, Friedman L. Ochratoxin A: A review. Pure and Applied Chemistry 1992; 64(7): 1029-46.
3. Tam J, Pantazopoulos P, Scott PM, Moisey J, Dabeka RW, Richard ID. Application of isotope dilution mass spectrometry: determination of ochratoxin A in the Canadian Total Diet Study. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess 2011; 28(6):
4. Rosa CA, Keller KM, Keller LA, Gonzalez Pereyra ML, Pereyra CM, Dalcero AM, et al. Mycological survey and ochratoxin A natural contamination of swine feedstuffs in Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil. Toxicon 2009; 53(2): 283-8.
5. Gholampour Azizi I, Rahimi K, Shateri S. Ochratoxin: Contamination and Toxicity (A Review). Global Vet 2012; 8(5): 519-24.
6. Bento JMV, Pena A, Lino CM, Pereira JA. Determination of ochratoxin a content in wheat bread samples collected from the Algarve and Bragan+ºa regions, Portugal: Winter 2007. Microchemical Journal 2009; 91(2): 165-9.
7. Institute of Standards & Industrial Research of Iran. Food and feed- mycotoxins: maximum tolerated level. 1st ed. Tehran, Iran: Institute of standards and industrial research of Iran (ISIRI) .p. 3-20; 2002.
8. Meca G, Zhou T, Li XZ, Manes J. Beauvericin degradation during bread and beer making. Food Control 2013; 34(1): 1-8.
9. van der Stegen GH, Essens PJ, van der Lijn J. Effect of roasting conditions on reduction of ochratoxin a in coffee. J Agric Food Chem 2001; 49(10): 4713-5.
10. Kristensen EF, Elmholt S, Thrane U. High-temperature Treatment for Efficient Drying of Bread Rye and Reduction of Fungal Contaminants. Biosystems Engineering 2005; 92(2): 183-95.
11. Gholampour Azizi E. Evaluation of the presence of Ochratoxin in grape juices and raisins. J Food Technol Nutr 2012; 9(1): 95-100.
12. Gholamour Azizi I, Rouhi S. The Comparison of Total Fumonisin and Total Aflatoxin Levels in Biscuit and Cookie Samples in Babol City, Northern Iran. Iranian Journal of Public Health 2013; 42(4): 422-7.
13. Valle-Algarra FM, Mateo EM, Medina A, Mateo F, Gimeno-Adelantado JV, Jimenez M. Changes in ochratoxin A and type B trichothecenes contained in wheat flour during dough fermentation and bread-baking. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess 2009; 26(6): 896-906.
14. Lasram S, Belli N, Chebil S, Nahla Z, Ahmed M, Sanchis V, et al. Occurrence of ochratoxigenic fungi and ochratoxin A in grapes from a Tunisian vineyard. Int J Food Microbiol 2007; 114(3): 376-9.
15. Scudamore KA, Banks J, MacDonald SJ. Fate of ochratoxin A in the processing of whole wheat grains during milling and bread production. Food Addit Contam 2003; 20(12): 1153-63.
16. Roohi S, Gholampour Azizi I, Hashemi M. Fumonisin contamination based on flour quality used inbakeries and confectioneries in Qaemshahr (city of theNorthern Iran). African Journal of Microbiology Research 2012; 6(8): 1815-8.
17. Pacin A, Ciancio Bovier E, Cano G, Taglieri D, Hernandez Pezzani C. Effect of the bread making process on wheat flour contaminated by deoxynivalenol and exposure estimate. Food Control 2010; 21(4): 492-5.
18. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Joint fao/who food standards programme. Codex committee on food additives and contaminants [Online]. [cited 1998]; Available from: URL:
19. Osborne BG, Ibe F, Brown GL, Petagine F, Scudamore KA, Banks JN, et al. The effects of milling and processing on wheat contaminated with ochratoxin A. Food Addit Contam 1996; 13(2): 141-53.
20. Centre for Food Safety. Risk Assessment Studies Report No. 19 [Online]. [cited 2013]; Available from: URL:
21. Kolossova A, Stroka J, Breidbach A, Kroeger K, Bouten K, Ulberth F. Evaluation of the effect of mycotoxin binders in animal feed on the analytical performance of standardised methods for the determination of mycotoxins in feed follow-up study. Geel, Belgium: European Commission Joint Research Centre Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements; 2011.
22. Castells M, Pardo E, Ramos AJ, Sanchis V, Marin S. Reduction of ochratoxin A in extruded barley meal. J Food Prot 2006; 69(5): 1139-43.
23. Duarte SC, Pena A, Lino CM. A review on ochratoxin a occurrence and effects of processing of cereal and cereal derived food products. Food Microbiol 2010; 27(2): 187-98.