1. Haritash AK, Kaushik CP. Assessment of seasonal enrichment of heavy metals in respirable suspended particulate matter of a sub-urban Indian city. Environ Monit Assess 2007; 128(1-3): 411-20.
2. Kathuria V. Vehicular pollution control in Delhi. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 2002; 7(5): 373-87.
3. Lopez JM, Callen MS, Murillo R, Garcia T, Navarro MV, de la Cruz MT, et al. Levels of selected metals in ambient air PM10 in an urban site of Zaragoza (Spain). Environ Res 2005; 99(1): 58-67.
4. Amodio M, Andriani E, Caselli M, Dambruoso PR, Daresta BE, de Gennaro G, et al. Characterization of particulate matter in the Apulia Region (South of Italy): features and critical episodes. Journal of Atmospheric Chemistry 2010; 63(3): 203-20.
5. Mohd TN, Poh SC, Suratman S, Ariffin MM, Shazali NA, Yunus K. Determination of trace metals in airborne particulate matter of Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 2009; 83(2):199- 203.
6. Sharma M, Maloo S. Assessment of ambient air PM10 and PM2.5 and characterization of PM10 in the city of Kanpur, India. Atmospheric Environment 2005; 39(33): 6015-26.
7. Bajpai R, Mishra GK, Mohabe S, Upreti DK, Nayaka S. Determination of atmospheric heavy metals using two lichen species in Katni and Rewa cities, India. J Environ Biol 2011; 32(2): 195-9.
8. Simeonov LI, Kochubovski MV, Simeonova BG. Environmental Heavy Metal Pollution and Effects on Child Mental Development: Risk Assessment and Prevention Strategies. Berlin, Germany: Springer; 2010.
9. Cheng S. Effects of heavy metals on plants and resistance mechanisms. A state-of-the-art report with special reference to literature published in Chinese journals. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2003; 10(4): 256-64.
10. Chelani AB, Gajghate DG, Hasan MZ. Airborne toxic metals in air of Mumbai City, India. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 2001; 66(2): 196-205.
11. Pike SM, Moran SB. Trace elements in aerosol and precipitation at New Castle, NH, USA. Atmospheric Environment 2001; 35(19): 3361-6.
12. Iranian Meteorological Organization. Weather Forecast, Khuzestan Province [Online]. [cited 2012]; Available from: URL:http://www.weather.ir/Default.aspx/ [In Persian].
13. Shahsavani A, Naddafi K, Jafarzade Haghighifard N, Mesdaghinia A, Yunesian M, Nabizadeh R, et al. The evaluation of PM10, PM2.5, and PM1 concentrations during the Middle Eastern Dust (MED) events in Ahvaz, Iran, from april through september 2010. Journal of Arid Environments 2012; 77(0): 72-83.
14. Shahsavani A, Naddafi K, Jaafarzadeh HN, Mesdaghinia A, Yunesian M, Nabizadeh R, et al. Characterization of ionic composition of TSP and PM10 during the Middle Eastern Dust (MED) storms in Ahvaz, Iran. Environ Monit Assess 2012; 184(11): 6683-92.
15. Zhang W, Zhuang G, Guo J, Xu D, Wang W, Baumgardner D, et al. Sources of aerosol as determined from elemental composition and size distributions in Beijing. Atmospheric Research 2010; 95(2-3): 197-209.
16. Singh R, Sharma BS. Composition, seasonal variation, and sources of PM (1)(0) from world heritage site Taj Mahal, Agra. Environ Monit Assess 2012; 184(10): 5945-56.
17. Draxler RR, Gillette DA, Kirkpatrick JS, Heller J. Estimating PM10 air concentrations from dust storms in Iraq, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. Atmos Environ 2001; 35: 4315-30.
18. Cao J, Shen Z, Chow JC, Qi G, Watson JG. Seasonal variations and sources of mass and chemical composition for PM10 aerosol in Hangzhou, China. Particuology 2009; 7(3): 161-8.
19. Lee BK, Park GH. Characteristics of heavy metals in airborne particulate matter on misty and clear days. J Hazard Mater 2010; 184(1-3): 406-16.
20. Yusoff M, Rashid M, Ahamad R, Abdul Khalik W. Characterization of Fine and Coarse Atmospheric Aerosols in Kuala Lumpur. Pertanika Journal of Science & Technology 1997; 5(1): 25-42.
21. Okuda T, Kato J, Mori J, Tenmoku M, Suda Y, Tanaka S, et al. Daily concentrations of trace metals in aerosols in Beijing, China, determined by using inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry equipped with laser ablation analysis, and source identification of aerosols. Sci Total Environ 2004; 330(1-3): 145-58.
22. Hien PD, Binh NT, Truong Y, Ngo NT, Sieu LN. Comparative receptor modelling study of TSP, PM2 and PM2-10 in Ho Chi Minh City. Atmospheric Environment 2001; 35(15): 2669-78.
23. Fang GC, Chang CN, Chu CC, Wu YS, Fu PP-C, Yang IL, et al. Characterization of particulate, metallic elements of TSP, PM2.5 and PM2.5-10 aerosols at a farm sampling site in Taiwan, Taichung. Science of The Total Environment 2003; 308(1-3): 157-66.
24. Shah MH, Shaheen N, Jaffar M, Khalique A, Tariq SR, Manzoor S. Spatial variations in selected metal contents and particle size distribution in an urban and rural atmosphere of Islamabad, Pakistan. J Environ Manage 2006; 78(2): 128-37.
25. Wang X, Bi X, Sheng G, Fu J. Chemical composition and sources of PM10 and PM2.5 aerosols in Guangzhou, China. Environ Monit Assess 2006; 119(1-3): 425-39.
26. Talebi SM, Tavakoli Ghanani T. Level of PM10 and its chemical composition in the Atmosphere of the city of Isfahan. Iran J Chem Eng 2008; 5(3): 62-7.
27. Luo Q, Xian X, Chen G, Yang Q. Special and seasonal variations of trace metals in PM10 in Chongqing. Chinese Journal of Geochemistry 2005; 24(3): 262-4.