1. Mansouri B, Ebrahimpour M. Heavy metal characteristics of wastewater stabilization ponds. Ame-Eur J Agri Environ Sci 2011; 10(5): 763-8.
2. Rajaei G, Mansouri B, Jahantigh H, Hamidian AH. Metal concentrations in the water of Chah nimeh reservoirs in Zabol, Iran. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 2012; 89(3): 495-500.
3. Goldar B, Banerjee N. Impact of informal regulation of pollution on water quality in rivers in India. J Environ Manage 2004; 73(2): 117-30.
4. Milovanovic M. Water quality assessment and determination of pollution sources along the Axios/Vardar River, Southeastern Europe. Desalination 2007; 213(1-3): 159-73.
5. Mansouri B, Ravangard E, Rezaaei Z, Mansouri A. Determining the concentration parameters of quality of drinking water; a case study in Birjand, Iran. International Journal of Current Research and review 2011; 3(9): 33-6.
6. Sanchez E, Colmenarejo MF, Vicente J, Rubio A, Garcia MG, Travieso L, et al. Use of the water quality index and dissolved oxygen deficit as simple indicators of watersheds pollution. Ecological Indicators 2007; 7(2): 315-28.
7. Reddi KR, Jayaraja N, Suriya Kumar I, Sreenivas K. Tidal fluctuation in relation to certain physicochemical parameters in Swarnamukhi river estuary: East coast of India. Ind J Mar Sci 1993; 22: 232-4.
8. Jakher GR, Rawat M. Studies on physico-chemical parameters of a tropical Lake, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. J Aqua Biol 2003; 18: 79-83.
9. World Health Organization. Guidelines for drinking-water quality. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2008.
10. American Public Health Association. Standard methods for the rxamination of water and wastewater. 17th ed. Washington, DC: APHA; 1989.
11. Weiner ER. Applications of Environmental Aquatic Chemistry: A Practical Guide. 2nd ed. New York, NY: Taylor & Francis; 2008.
12. Kumar RA, Biswajit P, Gurdeep S. A Study on the Physico-Chemical Analysis of Water Quality Parameters of Patna District, Bihar, India. Plant Archives 2010; 11(1): 389-92.
13. Rao NS, Rao PS, Reddy GV, Nagamani M, Vidyasagar G, Satyanarayana NL. Chemical characteristics of groundwater and assessment of groundwater quality in Varaha River Basin, Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh, India. Environ Monit Assess 2012; 184(8): 5189-214.
14. Holden WS, Thresh JC. Water treatment and examination: a successor to The examination of waters and water supplies. hiladelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins p. 513; 1970.
15. Tebbutt TH. Principles of Water Quality Control. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Science Limited p. 1-251; 1992.
16. Ramesh K., Seetha K. Hydrochemical Analysis of Surface water and Groundwater in Tannery belt in and around Ranipet, Vellore district, Tamil Nadu, India. Int J Res Chem Environ 2013; 3(3): 36-47.
17. Prasanna MB, Ranjan PC. Physico chemical properties of water collected from Dhamra estuary. International Journal of Environmental Sciences 2010; 1(3): 334-42.
18. Babiker IS, Mohamed MAA, Terao H, Kato K, Ohta K. Assessment of groundwater contamination by nitrate leaching from intensive vegetable cultivation using geographical information system. Environment International 2004; 29(8): 1009-17.
19. Peng TR, Lin HJ, Wang CH, Liu TS, Kao SJ. Pollution and variation of stream nitrate in a protected high-mountain watershed of Central Taiwan: evidence from nitrate concentration and nitrogen and oxygen isotope compositions. Environ Monit Assess 2012; 184(8): 4985-98.
20. Manjare SA, Vhanalakar SA, Muley DV. Analysis of water quality using physico-chemical parameters tamdalge tank in kolhapur district, maharashtra. International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research 2010; 1(2): 115-9.
21. Al-Sabahi E, Abdul Rahim S, Wan Yacob WZ, Nozaily F, Alshaebi F. A Study of Surface Water and Groundwater Pollution in Ibb City, Yemen. Elect J Geotechl Engin 2009; 14: 1-12.
22. Chigor VN, Umoh VJ, Okuofu CA, Ameh JB, Igbinosa EO, Okoh AI. Water quality assessment: surface water sources used for drinking and irrigation in Zaria, Nigeria are a public health hazard. Environ Monit Assess 2012; 184(5): 3389-400.
23. Qian YL, Mecham B. Long-Term Effects of Recycled Wastewater Irrigation on Soil Chemical Properties on Golf Course Fairways. Agronomy Journal 2005; 97(3):
24. Kardam Moghaddam H, Rahim Zadeh Z, Sadatipour A, Moazi Z. Survey of environmental pollutants on groundwater in Birjand flood plain. Proceedings of the 4th Conference and Exhibition on Environmental Engineering; 2010 Nov 1-2; Tehran, Iran; 2010.
25. Pal DK, Bhattacharyya T, Ray SK, Chandran P, Srivastava P, Durge SL, et al. Significance of soil modifiers (Ca-zeolites and gypsum) in naturally degraded Vertisols of the Peninsular India in redefining the sodic soils. Geoderma 2006; 136(1-2): 210-28.
26. Güler C, Thyne GD, McCray JE, Turner KA. Evaluation of graphical and multivariate statistical methods for classification of water chemistry data. Hydrogeology Journal 2002; 10(4): 455-74.
27. He J, An Y, Zhang F. Geochemical characteristics and fluoride distribution in the groundwater of the Zhangye Basin in Northwestern China. Journal of Geochemical Exploration 2013; 135(0): 22-30.
28. Karunakaran K, Thamilarasu P, Sharmila R. Statistical Study on Physicochemical Characteristics of Groundwater in and around Namakkal, Tamilnadu, India. E-Journal of Chemistry 2009; 6(3): 909-14.
29. Shah MC, Shilpkar P, Sharma S. Correlation, Regression Study on Physico-chemical parameters and water quality assessment of ground water of Mansa Taluka in Gujarat. ASIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY 2007; 19(5): 3449-54.
30. Bhoi DK, Raj DS, Mehta YM., Chauhan MB, Machhar MT. Physico-Chemical Analysis of Bore Wells Drinking Water of Nadiad Territory. Asian Journal of Chemistry 2005; 17: 404-8.