1. Nouri J, Khorasani N, Lorestani B, Karami M, Hassani AH, Yousefi N. Accumulation of heavy metals in soil and uptake by plant species with phytoremediation potential. Environmental Earth Sciences 2009; 59(2): 315-23.
2. Ghaderian SM, Ghotbi Ravandi AA. Accumulation of copper and other heavy metals by plants growing on Sarcheshmeh copper mining area, Iran. Journal of Geochemical Exploration 2012; 123(0): 25-32.
3. Igwe JC., Abia AA. A bioseparation process for removing heavy metals from waste water using biosorbents. Afr J Biotechnol 2006; 5(12): 1167-79.
4. Chanpiwat P, Sthiannopkao S, Kim KW. Metal content variation in wastewater and biosludge from Bangkok's central wastewater treatment plants. Microchemical Journal 2010; 95(2): 326-32.
5. Shah MT, Begum S, Kha S. Pedo and biogeochemical studies of mafic and ultramfic rocks in the Mingora and Kabal areas, Swat, Pakistan. Environmental Earth Sciences 2010; 60(5): 1091-102.
6. Wei B, Yang L. A review of heavy metal contaminations in urban soils, urban road dusts and agricultural soils from China. Microchemical Journal 2010; 94(2): 99-107.
7. Kong S, Lu B, Ji Y, Zhao X, Chen L, Li Z, et al. Levels, risk assessment and sources of PM10 fraction heavy metals in four types dust from a coal-based city. Microchemical Journal 2011; 98(2): 280-90.
8. Muhammad S, Shah MT, Khan S. Heavy metal concentrations in soil and wild plants growing around Pb-Zn sulfide terrain in the Kohistan region, northern Pakistan. Microchemical Journal 2011; 99(1): 67-75.
9. Wuana RA, Okieimen FE, Imborvungu JA. Removal of heavy metals from a contaminated soil using organic chelating acids. Environ Sci Tech 2010; 7(3): 485-96.
10. Ok YS, Kim JG. Enhancement of Cadmium Phytoextraction from Contaminated Soils with Artemisia princeps var. orientalis. SOURCEJournal of Applied Sciences 2007; 7(2): 263-8.
11. Ok YS, Lim JE, Moon DH. Stabilization of Pb and Cd contaminated soils and soil quality improvements using waste oyster shells. Environ Geochem Health 2011; 33(1): 83-91.
12. Gadepalle VP, Ouki SK, Van-Herwijnen R, Hutchings T. Immobilization of heavy metals in soil using natural and waste materials for vegetation establishment on contaminated sites. Soil and Sediment Contamination 2007; 16(2): 233-51.
13. Hashimoto Y, Matsufuru H, Takaoka M, Tanida H, Sato T. Impacts of chemical amendment and plant growth on lead speciation and enzyme activities in a shooting range soil: an x-ray absorption fine structure investigation. J Environ Qual 2009; 38(4): 1420-8.
14. Shen J, Duvnjak Z. Adsorption Isotherms for Cupric and Cadmium Ions on Corncob Particles. Separation Science and Technology 2005; 40: 1461-81.
15. Cui YS, Du X, Weng LP, Zhu YG. Effects of rice straw on the speciation of cadmium (Cd) and copper (Cu) in soils. Geoderma 2008; 146(1-2): 370-7.
16. Moon DH, Grubb DG, Reilly TL. Stabilization/solidification of selenium-impacted soils using Portland cement and cement kiln dust. J Hazard Mater 2009; 168(2-3): 944-51.
17. Ok YS, Yang JE, Zhang YS, Kim SJ, Chung DY. Heavy metal adsorption by a formulated zeolite-Portland cement mixture. J Hazard Mater 2007; 147 (1-2): 91-6.
18. Kumpiene J, Lagerkvist A, Maurice C. Stabilization of As, Cr, Cu, Pb and Zn in soil using amendments--a review. Waste Manag 2008; 28(1): 215-25.
19. Moon DH, Cheong KH, Choi SB, Kham J, Kim KW, Koi I, et al. Assessment of waste oyster shells for the stabilization of Pb- contaminated mine tailing in The Republic of Korea. Proceedings of the 10th International Geotechnology and Sustainable Development; 2009a Sep 7-11; September Bochum Germany; 2009.
20. Kim RY, Sung JK, Kim SC, Jang BC, Ok YS. Effect of calcined eggshell on fractional distribution and plant uptake of Cd, Pb and Zn in contaminated soils near mine. Proceedings of the 19th World Congress of Soil Science: Soil solutions for a changing world; 2010 Aug 1-6; Brisbane, Australia; 2010.
21. Rowell DL. Soil science: methods and applications. London, UK: Longman Scientific & Technical p. 345; 1994.
22. Ward NI, Reeves RD, Brooks RR. Lead in soil and vegetation along a New Zealand State Highway with low traffic volume. Environmental Pollution (1970) 1975; 9(4): 243-51.
23. Jalali M, Khanlari ZV. Effect of aging process on the fractionation of heavy metals in some calcareous soils of Iran. Geoderma 2008; 143(1-2): 26-40.
24. Terzano R, Spagnuolo M, Medici L, Dorriné W, Janssens K, Ruggiero P. Microscopic single particle characterization of zeolites synthesized in a soil polluted by copper or cadmium and treated with coal fly ash. Applied clay science 2007; 35(1-2): 128-38.
25. Salbu B, Krekling T. Characterisation of radioactive particles in the environment. Analyst 1998; 123(5): 843-50.
26. Nguyen Ngoc M, Dultz S, Kasbohm J. Simulation of retention and transport of copper, lead and zinc in a paddy soil of the Red River Delta, Vietnam. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 2009; 129 (1-3): 8-16.
27. Yoon GL, Kim BT, Kim BO, Han SH. Chemical-mechanical characteristics of crushed oyster-shell. Waste Manag 2003; 23(9): 825-34.
28. Almas A, Singh BR, Salbu B. Mobility of cadmium-109 and zinc-65 in soil influenced by equilibration time, temperature, and organic matter. Journal of environmental quality 1999; 28(6): 1742-50.
29. Ok YS, Usman AR, Lee SS, Abd El-Azeem SA, Choi B, Hashimoto Y, et al. Effects of rapeseed residue on lead and cadmium availability and uptake by rice plants in heavy metal contaminated paddy soil. Chemosphere 2011; 85(4): 677-82.