1. Chowdhury N, Nakhla G, Zhu J. Load maximization of a liquid-solid circulating fluidized bed bioreactor for nitrogen removal from synthetic municipal wastewater. Chemosphere 2008; 71(5): 807-15.
2. Rabalais NN. Nitrogen in aquatic ecosystems. Ambio 2002; 31(2): 102-12.
3. Waki M, Yokoyama H, Ogino A, Suzuki K, Tanaka Y. Nitrogen removal from purified swine wastewater using biogas by semi-partitioned reactor. Bioresour Technol 2008; 99(13): 5335-40.
4. Department of Planning and Budget of Khuzestan Province, (Department of Economic Affairs. Mahshahr city socio-economic report. Mahshahr, Iran: Department of Planning and Budget of Khuzestan Province; 2007. [In Persian].
5. Sabz Ali Pour S, Jafarzadeh Haghighifard N, Monavari M, Mojtahed Zadeh Z. Qualitative survey of the effluent from the olefin unit of bandar-e-imam petrochemical complex. Water and Wastewater 2007; 18(3): 39-49.
6. Razi Petrochemical Co. Razi Petrochemical Product Line Graph [Online]. [Accessed 2013 Oct 9]; Available from: URL: http://www.razip.com/aboutus-complex-fa.html#10 [In Persian].
7. American Society for Testing and Materials. Annual Book of Astm Standards 2002: Section Eleven, Water and Environmental Technology: Water (Ii). Conshohocken, PA: American Society for Testing & Materials; 2002.
8. Eaton AD, Franson MA, American Public Health Association. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater. Washington, DC: American Public Health Association; 2005.
9. Nasry Z. Investigations into the Quality of Wastewater in Iranian Industries. Journal of Water & Wastewater 2001; 16(40): 57-67.
10. Moula D. Survey of effluent quality and quantity of Shiraz petrochemical complex [Project]. Shiraz, Iran: Affairs Research and Development of Shiraz Petrochemical Complex; 2001. [In Persian].
11. Emami M. Corporate environmental responsibility in Bandar Emam Petrochemical Co. Proceedings of the International Conference on Environment; 2008 Dec 15- 17; Penang, Malaysia.