1. Zubair M. Natural Radioactivity and Ionizing Radiation Measurements in Environment: Aligarh Muslim University; 2012.
2. Zamanian A, Hardiman C. Electromagnetic radiation and human health: A review of sources and effects. High Freq Electron 2005; 4(3): 16-26.
3. National Research Council. Health risks from exposure to low levels of ionizing radiation. BEIR VII phase 2, National Academies Press; 2006.
4. United Nations. Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic R. Sources and effects of ionizing radiation: sources: United Nations Publications; 2000.
5. Taira Y, Hayashida N, Brahmanandhan GM, Nagayama Y, Yamashita S, Takahashi J, et al. Current concentration of artificial radionuclides and estimated radiation doses from 137Cs around the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, the Semipalatinsk Nuclear Testing Site, and in Nagasaki. J Radiat Res 2010.
6. Thomas J, Hulka J, Salava J, Editors. New houses with high radiation exposure levels. High Levels of natural radiation; 1993; Ramsar, Iran.
7. Velayati M. Female rural-urban migration of Azari women in Iran: The case study of Tabriz. Thesis, University of York; 2003.
8. Mjönes L. Gamma radiation in Swedish dwellings. Radiat Prot Dosimetry 1986; 15(2): 131-40.
9. Osmanlioglu AE, Kam E, Bozkurt A. Assessment of background radioactivity level for Gaziantep region of southeastern Turkey. Radiat Prot Dosimetry 2007; 124(4): 407-10.
10. Sohrabi M, Ahmed JU, Durrani SA, Editors. High Levels of Natural Radiation. 3rd International Conference on High Levels of Natural Radiation; 1990 Ramsar-Iran.
11. Radhakrishna A, Somashekarappa H, Narayana Y, Siddappa K. A new natural background radiation area on the southwest coast of India. Health Phys 1993; 65(4): 390-5.
12. Bahreyni Toosi MT, Sadeghzadeh Aghdam A. Assessment of environmental gamma radiation level in Azerbaijan. Iranian J Medical Sci 2000; 3(1): 1-7. [In persian].
13. Rostampour N, Almasi T, Rostampour M, Mohammadi M, Ghazikhanlou Sani K, Khosravi HR, et al. An investigation of gamma background radiation in Hamadan province, Iran. Radiat Prot Dosimetry 2012; 152(4): 438-43.
14. Jabarivasal N. Indoor atmospheric radon in Hamadan, Iran. Atmospheric radon indoors and around Hamadan city in Iran: University of Bradford; 2012.
15. Lopez R, Garcia-Talavera M, Pardo R, Deban L, Nalda J. Natural radiation doses to the population in a granitic region in Spain. Radiat Prot Dosimetry 2004; 111(1): 83-8.
16. Butt KA, Ali A, Qureshi AA. Estimation of environmental gamma background radiation levels in Pakistan. Health Phys 1998; 75(1): 63-6.
17. Wrixon AD, Green BMR, Lomas PR, Miles JCH, Cliff KD, Francis EA, et al. Natural radiation exposure in UK dwellings. National Radiological Protection Board, Chilton (UK), 1988.
18. Pinnock WR. Measurements of radioactivity in Jamaican building materials and gamma dose equivalents in a prototype red mud house. Health Phys 1991; 61(5): 647-51.
19. Saghatchi F, Salouti M, Eslami A. Assessment of annual effective dose due to natural gamma radiation in Zanjan (Iran). Radiat Prot Dosimetry 2008; 132(3): 346-9.
20. Gholami M, Mirzaei S, Jomehzadeh A. Gamma background radiation measurement in Lorestan province, Iran. Int J Radiat Res 2011; 9(2): 89-93.
21. Banzi F, Msaki P, Makundi I. A survey of background radiation dose rates and radioactivity in Tanzania. Health phys 2002; 82(1): 80-6.
22. Shabazi D, Danesh A. Investigation of cancers incidence relevant to radiation in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari province during five years (1998-2002). J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci 2004; 6(1): 7-13. [In Persian]