1. Jalilzadeh Yengejeh R, Pourjafarian V, Afrous A, Gholami A, Maktabi P, Sharifi R. Studying Bacillus cereus's ability to biodegrade crude oil in hot areas. Pet Sci Technol 2017; 35(3): 287-91.
2. Xu X, Liu W, Tian S, Wang W, Qi Q, Jiang P, et al. Petroleum hydrocarbon-degrading bacteria for the remediation of oil pollution under aerobic conditions: A perspective analysis. Front Microbio 2018; 9: 2885.
3. Baoune H, Aparicio JD, Acuña A, El Hadj-khelil AO, Sanchez L, Polti MA, et al. Effectiveness of the Zea mays-Streptomyces association for the phytoremediation of petroleum hydrocarbons impacted soils. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 2019; 184: 109591.
4. Qiao K, Tian W, Bai J, Wang L, Zhao J, Du Z, et al. Application of magnetic adsorbents based on iron oxide nanoparticles for oil spill remediation: A review. J Taiwan Inst Chem Eng 2019; 97: 227-36.
5. Patel N, Khan MD Z A, Shahane S, Rai D, Chauhan D, Kant C, et al. Emerging pollutants in aquatic environment: Source, effect, and challenges in biomonitoring and bioremediation-A review. Pollution 2020; 6(1): 99-113.
6. Wauquier JP. Petroleum Refining: Crude oil, petroleum products, process flowsheets. Editions Technip; Vol. 1. Editions Technip, 1995.
7. Abbaspour M, Javid AH, Jalilzadeh Yengjeh R, Hassani AH, Mostafavi PG. The biodegradation of methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) by indigenous Bacillus cereus strain RJ1 isolated from soil. Pet Sci Tech 2013; 31(18): 1835-41.
8. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Solid Waste, Emergency Response. Office of Superfund Remediation, Technology Innovation. Technologies for Treating MTBE and Other Fuel Oxygenates. US Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response, Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation; 2004.
9. Akhavan Sepahi A, Dejban Golpasha P, Emami M, Nakhoda AM. Isolation and characterization of crude oil degrading Bacillus spp. Iran J Environ Health Sci Eng 2008; 5(3): 149-54.
10. Speight JG. Reaction Mechanisms in Environmental Engineering: Analysis and Prediction. 2018; Butterworth-Heinemann.
11. Jimoh AA, Lin J. Bioremediation of contaminated diesel and motor oil through the optimization of biosurfactant produced by Paenibacillus sp. D9 on waste canola oil. Bioremediat J 2020; 24(1): 21-40.
12. Mbah GC, Obahiagbon KO. Kinetics of bioremediation of crude oil contaminated soil using organic and inorganic particulates. Petroleum Sci Tech 2018; 36(1): 9-15.
13. Xu GL, Liu H, Li MJ, Li ZM, Peng ZH, Zuo LM, et al. In situ bioremediation of crude oil contaminated site: A case study in Jianghan oil field, China. Pet Sci Tech 2016; 34(1): 63-70.
14. Ahmad J. Bioremediation of petroleum sludge using effective microorganism (EM) technology. Pet Sci Tech 2017; 35(14): 1515-22.
15. Tsang YF, Ok YS, Sarmah AK, Cao B, Wong MH. Special issue: Bioremediation of contaminated soil and water: GeoTrop 2017. Biodegradation 2018; 29: 311-12.
16. Kumari B, Kriti, Singh G, Sinam G, Singh D. Microbial Remediation of Crude Oil-Contaminated Sites. Environmental Concerns and Sustainable Development: Springer, 2020, p; 333-51.
17. Dai X, Lv J, Yan G, Chen C, Guo S, Fu P. Bioremediation of intertidal zones polluted by heavy oil spilling using immobilized laccase-bacteria consortium. Bioresour Technol 2020; 309: 123305.
18. Broje V, Keller AA. Effect of operational parameters on the recovery rate of an oleophilic drum skimmer. J Hazard Mate 2007; 148(1-2): 136-43.
19. Castro A, Iglesias G, Carballo R, Formoso F. Floating boom performance under waves and currents. J Hazard Mate 2010; 174(1-3): 226-35.
20. Al-Majed AA, Adebayo AR, Hossain ME. A sustainable approach to controlling oil spills. J Environ Manage 2012; 113: 213-27.
21. Pinto J, Heredia-Guerrero JA, Athanassiou A, Fragouli D. Reusable nanocomposite-coated polyurethane foams for the remediation of oil spills. Int J Environ Sci Technol 2017; 14: 2055-66.
22. Rizi MS, Sepahi AA, Tabatabaee MS. Crude oil biodegradation by a soil indigenous Bacillus sp. isolated from Lavan Island. Bioremediat J 2012; 16(4): 218-24.
23. Deka H, Lahkar J. Biodegradation of Benzo(a)anthracene employing Paenibacillus sp. HD1PAH: A novel strain isolated from crude oil contaminated soil. Polycycl Aromat Compd 2017; 37(2-3): 161-9.
24. Banat IM. Characterization of biosurfactants and their use in pollution removal–State of the Art. Acta Biotechnol 1995; 15(3): 251-67.
25. Weisburg WG, Barns SM, Pelletier DA, Lane DJ. 16S ribosomal DNA amplification for phylogenetic study. J Bacteriol 1991; 173(2): 697-703.
26. Anwar Y, El-Hanafy AA, Sabir JSM, Al-Garni SMS, Al-Ghamdi K, Almehdar H, et al. Characterization of mesophilic bacteria degrading crude oil from different sites of Aramco, Saudi Arabia. Polycycl Aromat Compd 2020; 40(1): 135-43.
27. Viesser JA, Sugai-Guerios MH, Malucelli LC, Pincerati MR, Karp SG, Maranho LT. Petroleum-tolerant Rhizospheric Bacteria: Isolation, characterization and Bioremediation potential. Sci Rep 2020; 10: 2060.
28. Al Azad S, Farjana M, Mazumder B, Abdullah-Al-Mamun M, Haque AI. Molecular identification of a Bacillus cereus strain from Murrah buffalo milk showed in vitro bioremediation properties on selective heavy metals. J Adv Vet Anim Res 2020; 7(1): 62-8.
29. Pourbabaei AA, Khoshhal Nakhjiri E, Torabi E, Farahbakhsh M. Dissipation of butachlor by a new strain of Pseudomonas sp. isolated from paddy soils. Pollution 2020; 6(3): 627-35.
30. Bharti V, Gupta B, Kaur J. Novel bacterial strains Pseudomonas sp. and Bacillus sp. isolated from petroleum oil contaminated soils for degradation of flourene and phenanthrene. Pollution 2019; 5(3): 657-69.
31. Abed RM, Al-Kharusi S, Al-Hinai M. Effect of biostimulation, temperature and salinity on respiration activities and bacterial community composition in an oil polluted desert soil. Int Biodeterior Biodegradation 2015; 98: 43-52.
32. Jalilzadeh YR, Sekhavatjou MS, Maktabi P, Arbab SN, Khadivi S, Pourjafarian V. The biodegradation of crude oil by Bacillus subtilis isolated from contaminated soil in hot weather areas. Int J Environ Res 2014; 8(2): 509-14.
33. Tavassoli T, Mousavi SM, Shojaosadati SA, Salehizadeh H. Asphaltene biodegradation using microorganisms isolated from oil samples. Fuel 2012; 93: 142-8.