1. World Health Organization (WHO). Communicable disease alert and response for mass gatherings: Technical Workshop. Geneva, Switzerland, 2008.
2. Fouladi Fard R, Mahvi AH, Hosseini SS, Khazaei M. Fluoride concentrations in bottled drinking water available in Najaf and Karbala, Iraq. Fluoride 2014; 47(3): 249-52.
4. Sumner S, Brown LG, Frick R, Stone C, Carpenter LR, Bushnell L, et al. Factors associated with food workers working while experiencing vomiting or diarrhea. J Food Prot 2011; 74(2): 215-20.
5. Tavakoli HR, Masoumbeigi H, Ardestani M, Karimi Zarchi AA, Kardan H. Study of environmental health status of food storages and fridges in one of Tehran province military forces in 2012. J Mil Med 2014; 15(4): 259-66. [In Persian]
6. Panj Tani SM. Investigate the capacities, opportunities and problems of the free service stations. Office of Social and Cultural Studies of Mashhad Municipality. 2016.
7. Karampourian A, Ghomian Z, Khorasani-Zavareh D. Exploring challenges of health system preparedness for communicable diseases in Arbaeen mass gathering: A qualitative study. F1000Res 2018; 7: 1448.
8. Shokri R, Dargahi A, Rezaei S, Valipour A, Zovedavianpoor S, Atafar Z, et al. A comparative study of the environmental health and safety of urban and rural schools of Abadan and their compliance with national standards. J Adv Environ Health Res 2018; 6(1): 9-16.
9. Ranjbar Vakilabadi D, Dobaradaran S, Tahmasbi R, Ravanipur M, Farahmandnia M, Kazemi Vakilabady T. Bacterial quality of drinking water in Bushehr intercity buses in 2010. J Fasa Univ Med Sci 2012; 2(3): 187-92. [In Persian]
10. Tavakoli HR, Farhang K, Karimi Zarchi A, Heydari E. Bacteriological quality of ready to eat food in four military restaurants. J Mil Med 2012; 13(4): 207-12.
11. Rezaei S, Shokri R, Momenzadeh R, Jamshidi A, Yazdizadeh R. Geographic information system for distribution of groundwater fluoride levels in Iranian city of Dehloran. J Adv Environ Health Res 2017; 5(1): 38-43.
12. Almasi A, Mohammadi M, Shokri R, Hashemi M, Bahmani N. Effect of solar light on the decrease of microbial contamination in facultative stabilization pond. J Adv Environ Health Res 2018; 6(2): 90-5.
13. Mirrezaie Roodaki M, Sahari M A. Evaluation of oxidative stability of olive oil. Iranian J Food Sci Technol 2013; 9(39): 61-75. [In Persian]
14. Seif N, Nazem F, Heydari A, Rezaii M, Dehdast S. Environmental health in hotels of Iranian pilgrims in Najaf in February & January 2010. Sci J Rescue Relief 2012; 3(3-4): 6-8. [In Persian]
15. Masoumbeigi H, Mahmoudi N, Sepandi M, Ghanizadeh G. Survey of environmental health status of the selected military centers 2013. J Police Med 2016; 5(2): 111-122.
16. Zazouli M, Yousefi M, Alipour N. Investigation of the environmental health status of mosques and holy places in Amol city, Iran in 2014. Islam Health J 2015; 2(1): 7-12. [In Persian]
17. Yousefi Z, Ala AR. Health status of mosques and places of worship and the related factors in Sari, 2016. J Relig Health 2018; 6(1): 46-53. [In Persian]
18. Shokri R, Hashemi M, Jorvand R, Hajiveisi H, Shamsi A, Golestani Far H, et al. A survey on the knowledge and attitudes of Dehloran health network personnel about food safety and health. J Adv Environ Health Res 2018; 6(1): 27-33.
19. Majlesi M, Omrani GA, Elahi P. Study of solid waste management of hotels placed in district No 6 of the city of Tehran. J Environ Sci Technol 2010; 12(1): 89-96. [In Persian]
20. Faramarzi T, Jonidi Jafari A, Dehghani S, Mirzabeygi M, Naseh M, Rahbar Arasteh H. A survey on bacterial contamination of food supply in the west of Tehran. J Fasa Univ Med Sci 2012; 2(1): 8-11. [In Persian]
21. Farzinnia B, Khazaei M. Evaluation of the environmental health conditions of Qom hotels & inns in 2007. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2008; 2(4): 51-8. [In Persian]
22. Zangiabadi A, Ghanbari R, Aali Dehchenari R, Roustaei H. Evaluating the environmental health conditions of restaurants and hotels dining areas in a central tourist area in Isfahan by using GIS of 2008 and 2009. Health System Res 2010; 6(3): 567- 87. [In Persian]
23. Dargahi A, Shokri R, Mohammadi M, Azizi A, Tabandeh L, Jamshidi A, et al. Investigating of the corrosion and deposition potentials of drinking water sources using corrosion index: A case study of Dehloran. J Chem Pharm Sci 2016; 2016: 73-9.